people_alt 206 followers

@requiemisback language

ahsghgxhsh this last week has been crazy
yesterday i just got back from a trip to florida and
oh
my
god
it's freezing in PA currently
i got so used to the florida weather and now that i'm back in pennsylvania my life is in SHAMBLES

@Pizzaz11 group

Ugh, this is probably gross so you have been warned. So who else woke up this morning, had a throbbing headache, just started their period again and ruined their pants and underwear because they didn't have a pad on? Just me?

@andromeda language

Ugh, this is probably gross so you have been warned. So who else woke up this morning, had a throbbing headache, just started their period again and ruined their pants and underwear because they didn't have a pad on? Just me?

i-
this happened to me today too nggjngnjmf

@Space group

I-wow

It isn't even that bad lol
7 years is actually considered one of the best age gaps surprisingly. It provides maturity to the relationship and has less chance of divorce!

I'm 14 and she's 17(but I'm taller than her >:) ). The only way we could get married in my state is with the permission of both sides of the parents but there's a 0% that will ever happen so….

Y'all are too young to be having relationships. Give yourselves time to mature more. You're still figuring life out. At least wait until after you're done with school; there'll be less drama that way.

That said, if you insist on dating, please watch out for any and all red flags. If dating while still in school, it's my personal opinion that it's best to date people in the same grade/age range as yourself. Don't let your partner, nor your peers, pressure you into having sex. Please be responsible. If you get any red alert feelings, dump them and run, especially if things become toxic.

Sy is absolutely right, I was only providing statistics and was unaware of your age. I don't plan on getting married until quiet a few years after college and landing a stable job with a game company. But yeah… in highschool stick to people in your grade. But hey, don't listen to me, I have sucky experience with relationships, all of which were toxic so :/

@Space group

nuh uh, cause the only way I can hear it is if I listen to it so technically it's the same :P

No. That's the problem. It's two vastly different things. Hearing something and then listening to something is different. Hearing it means you acknowledge it. Listening to it means you acknowledged it, and you act on it.

One of my favorite quotes "I don't want to be heard. I want to be listened to" is a great example of this.

@tungsten fastfood

ah man finding the love of your life while learning prealgebra must be hard

I shouldn't be laughing this hard-

That was me when writing it but I didn't feel bad lmfao

@Pizzaz11 group

i-
this happened to me today too nggjngnjmf

That sucks, I seriously hate my period. Why do periods even exist

@Pizzaz11 group

I just finished cleaning my little brother's room and I have never felt more unclean

One time when cleaning my sisters room I found a dried out hotdog on the floor. She was 4 at the time but still, you gotta clean your food-