forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

I remember when Nararrtor from The Boys (Joshdub, Mully, Juicy, Smashin, Eddie, and Reekid) asked the boys, why is it called a building if it's already built? and I spent the whole day wondering why it is called that.

watching josh gives me so much joy. him and the boys never fail to make me laugh, and i remember that. they say shit like that a lot and it's frickin hilarious.

lol I remember when The boys were playing Rust and Reekid starts chopping down all the tree's with one swing XD

omgggg one of my favorite quotes was from when they were all playing together and 2 of them were in cribs being the children and 2 were acting as their fathers. someone said "your kid is ugly" and the other said "well your kid is stupid" and whoever was playing the dad (i think it was eddie?) goes "HE CAN'T HELP THAT-" and i DIEDDDD

Deleted user

I remember when Nararrtor from The Boys (Joshdub, Mully, Juicy, Smashin, Eddie, and Reekid) asked the boys, why is it called a building if it's already built? and I spent the whole day wondering why it is called that.

watching josh gives me so much joy. him and the boys never fail to make me laugh, and i remember that. they say shit like that a lot and it's frickin hilarious.

lol I remember when The boys were playing Rust and Reekid starts chopping down all the tree's with one swing XD

omgggg one of my favorite quotes was from when they were all playing together and 2 of them were in cribs being the children and 2 were acting as their fathers. someone said "your kid is ugly" and the other said "well your kid is stupid" and whoever was playing the dad (i think it was eddie?) goes "HE CAN'T HELP THAT-" and i DIEDDDD

My favorite thing that Reekid has ever said is when Josh asked Reekid what Hentai is, and his reply was "oh it's hens that wear little ties"

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

My favorite thing that Reekid has ever said is when Josh asked Reekid what Hentai is, and his reply was "oh it's hens that wear little ties"

STOPPPPP HE'S SO FUNNY OMG