Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Can I ask a question if you guy's and gal's don't mind ;-;

Deleted user

ok um,

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked when someone threw a gun at him?

If a stealth bomber crashes in a forest, will it make a sound?

Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?

Why do they call it a TV set, when you only get one?

@Pizzaz11 group

…No, because animal crackers are animals that were shrunk and cooked into crackers

Cause he has lightning fast reflexes, or he's actually a pussy

Only the birds will hear it

Definitely, it's like a bigger version of FNAF

Because after you get the first TV, they want you to get another

Deleted user

…No, because animal crackers are animals that were shrunk and cooked into crackers

Wow, you're smarter than my AVID teacher I asked those imponderable questions, and Mr.S just sat there for a good solid 15 mins stuck on the first one. o-0

@Pizzaz11 group

Wow, you're smarter than my AVID teacher I asked those imponderable questions, and Mr.S just sat there for a good solid 15 mins stuck on the first one. o-0

Thank you very much, I am smart in the worst ways

Deleted user

I remember when Nararrtor from The Boys (Joshdub, Mully, Juicy, Smashin, Eddie, and Reekid) asked the boys, why is it called a building if it's already built? and I spent the whole day wondering why it is called that.

@Pizzaz11 group

I remember when Nararrtor from The Boys (Joshdub, Mully, Juicy, Smashin, Eddie, and Reekid) asked the boys, why is it called a building if it's already built? and I spent the whole day wondering why it is called that.

It's because some idiot however long ago accidentally switched "Builded" with "building"

Deleted user

Who needs April fools when your entire life is a joke……April fools!

Deleted user

inubinbuvbinhbuvbinhobuvjbknbiuvbjkinihbguvbihbu it won't let me say what I want to say T^T

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

watching josh gives me so much joy. him and the boys never fail to make me laugh, and i remember that. they say shit like that a lot and it's frickin hilarious.

Deleted user

watching josh gives me so much joy. him and the boys never fail to make me laugh, and i remember that. they say shit like that a lot and it's frickin hilarious.

lol I remember when The boys were playing Rust and Reekid starts chopping down all the tree's with one swing XD