forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

that's so shitty. i hate authority figures that do nothing, because when you go to someone for help, it's usually because you feel like you can't do something alone, you need help with it. so when they don't help you (ESPECIALLY when they don't even believe you) it just makes you feel powerless and alone, and sometimes scared..

@Space group

Don't read if you don't like talking about surgery and health stuff (TMI maybe?)

I don't think I'll ever get pregnant (mostly because of health issues) but if I ever do it's likely it would kill me. I had diaphragmatic mesh surgery among other things that would restrict my pregnancy and likely mess up the surgery and reopen wounds.
I would like to have a boy though if at all possible…
For a girl, I'd like to name her Blair after a character in the first book I wrote.

@JustALostM book

Quick question. Have any of you guys just like sat and thought on names to give your future kids?

Yes. And it's weird because I'm young and ya.

@moss

what kind of schools do yall go to lol
the worst thing that's happened at my old school is a guy's nudes being spread around and i wasn't even apart of anything lmao
also idk anyone at my new school so there's 0 drama,, like all ik is some people do drugs and thats it

@Space group

Yeah we're not allowed to leave classes AT ALL except for passing periods. Some girl wasn't even allowed to leave when girl issues got a little… messy.
The bathrooms are also boarded off because people fucked and vaped in there.

It sucks

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

the worst thing that's happened at my old school is a guy's nudes being spread around and i wasn't even apart of anything lmao
also idk anyone at my new school so there's 0 drama,, like all ik is some people do drugs and thats it

A redneck one.

Deleted user

A redneck one.

I go to a school that has a name and some brick walls and it has people attend at the school ^-^

Deleted user

I'm watching SpongeBob rn and it's the episode where Mr.Krabs steals all the jellyfishes to make money off of the jellyfishes jelly

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

Yeah we're not allowed to leave classes AT ALL except for passing periods. Some girl wasn't even allowed to leave when girl issues got a little… messy.

It sucks

that's insane. my school is so chill

@moss

It sucks

my school doesnt have doors on the bathrooms bc people would smoke in there

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

It sucks

Uh that's violating privacy.

@moss

It sucks

Uh that's violating privacy.

not on the stalls lol
just the enterance

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

My school lowkey kind of sucks, at when I was there. I moved to a school in Florida to improve my grade. There I got bullied by some guy and nothing I did help. Freshman year was ok except for math class, like my class basically was full of idiots, they basically bullied the old teacher out of the school and THEN COMPLAINED WHEN THEY WERE FAILING (and it was usually those guys who did nothing but act obnoxious) Major of the school was homophobic and nothing was done about it.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

As long as you keep to your own business you shouldn't have any problems.

Samuel for a boy. It's kind of a family tradition to name every other generation that. As for a girl, probably after my step-grandma.