forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

Funny story: my safe world for reality shifting in my DR is "Houston we have a problem" and I often make the mistake of saying it in my waking everyday life too XD

Deleted user

I just did about 75 different pixel art sprite's today! 0-0

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Had braces tightening yesterday. Ouch.

I hope my teeth aren’t that sore by Thursday since I’m going to see Godzilla vs. Kong at the theatres, so.. (I’ll probably just have a drink, I haven’t had popcorn in a while and can’t have it anyways)
I had orthodontic elastics put in, I only have to wear them at night though. I think if I can manage that I can most definitely manage my retainer, once that stage comes along

Bruh I see the adds on YT and I get a little excited as I think of you going to see it.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

So there's this guy right? He's heard of this really fancy bar on the roof of a hotel. So one day, he goes up to this swanky bar and goes and sits down at the counter next to this other guy. The first guy says, "Whatcha drinking there?"
The second guy: "Magic juice."
First guy: "Well, how magic is it?"
The second guy takes a sip, stands up, steps off of the roof, flies once around the building and comes and sits back down. The first guy, impressed, orders a glass, takes a sip, steps off of the roof and falls off (fortunately into a mattress truck).
The bartender to the second guy: "You know, Superman, you're a real butt when you're drinking."

Nice.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Ahahahahahaha time has no constraint on me. I have finished the wings of my project, and in 2 and a half days nonetheless. Now I just need the body and sword finished and I'm done. I'm going to meet my deadline.

Please take some pictures!

@Space group

Aw I'm sure you'll think of something!
Basically, I decided to go to college for Game Design and try to get a job at my favorite game company in the world. I've wanted this since I was ten. I'll continue youtube while renting an apartment near my job.

But eventually, I may have to move to California to live with my bf or something.

Deleted user

When I was in 6th grade my teacher had to go use the restroom and she had 42 tabs open, so when she left I went on her computer and closed out every tab, and when she got back she was super confused and started to freak out.

Deleted user

You should of opened 42 more
Make her computer crash

idk if I would be able to do that in 3mins, cause that's how much time I only had before she came back