forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Pizzaz11 group

Ooo- what happened?

When got to meet. It was rushed but lovely. Trying to work it out again.

Oh cool, thats nice. Hope it works out.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I'm glad I'm a tough person. I got called every name in the book by the opposing teams parents, and we lost our softball game, and then I got yelled at by my own coaches, and then my dad decides to yell at me saying everything I did wrong when I know what I did. I'm so close to just ending it. But I'm not because that's not who I am. So currently I'm not spending the night at my house. I'm going over to Elias'.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I have managed to lock myself in an Olive Garden bathroom. Ze lock broke and I am stuck. And I would normally climb over or under the door, except it goes from floor to ceiling and it is very thick. I cannot get it open. I've called my mother and she thinks it's hilarious. She told me to figure it out. And I shall. Possibly. Little does she know I have a swiss army knife and that's all I need. I'll let you know how it goes ๐Ÿ˜‚

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

I have managed to lock myself in an Olive Garden bathroom. Ze lock broke and I am stuck. And I would normally climb over or under the door, except it goes from floor to ceiling and it is very thick. I cannot get it open. I've called my mother and she thinks it's hilarious. She told me to figure it out. And I shall. Possibly. Little does she know I have a swiss army knife and that's all I need. I'll let you know how it goes ๐Ÿ˜‚

That sounds interesting

@moss

my math teacher did me so fucking dirty
she's supposed to put in 50 if I fail but she really had to put in the exact percentage i got and bring my grade down by 10%