forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I got free. The manager gave me permission to bust that door down. It took about 15 minutes of me just kicking the ever loving mess out of that door. And then I just dropped my shoulder and charged it and it opened. Magic. Didn't get free food tho. Such a bummer.

@moss

ughh like i had just gotten to some sort of a passing grade and she had to do this
im probably gonna have to do summer school or smth

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

ughh like i had just gotten to some sort of a passing grade and she had to do this

If there's any way you can fight that, do it. You should even ask if there's something you could do to make up for it.

@moss

If there's any way you can fight that, do it. You should even ask if there's something you could do to make up for it.

i dont think so :(
this teacher doesn't even let me retake quizes

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Bruh my client changed my deadlineeeeeee
She wanted her sculpture Saturday and I was like cool beans I can get that done, and she called me at 10:00 and was like yo. You're amazing. I need this sculpture by Wednesday. And I'm panicking bc I only have 2 daysssssssss instead of 5 and I'm losing my mind.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Bruh my client changed my deadlineeeeeee
She wanted her sculpture Saturday and I was like cool beans I can get that done, and she called me at 10:00 and was like yo. You're amazing. I need this sculpture by Wednesday. And I'm panicking bc I only have 2 daysssssssss instead of 5 and I'm losing my mind.

Bruh you gotta say Yo I can only do so much dude so back off.

@Kefi

Ya girl who prefers death to confrontation just argued her way from an F to an A let's goooo