forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Who tf doesn't watch cartoons? Like there are cartoons for all ages of all genres, there's no reason not to watch cartoons. Gravity Falls? Slaps. Mystery, action, adventure. Amazing World of Gumball? Weird humor and creative multimedia. Anime (idk if anime is actually considered cartoons)? Lots of cultural significance and has made a huge impact and subculture in America. Hell, even kids shows? Comfort, nostalgia, and backround noise. Adult cartoons? New themes, problems, and humor in a familiar medium.
Saying cartoons are for kids is like ridiculing someone for reading a book just because you read a book once when you were little. Cartoons are a HUGE part of pop culture, and if you aren't watching you're missing out.

AtLA.

@Space group

OKAY CONCLUSION AND INTRO PARAGRAPHS ARE DONE. NOW I JUST NEED PEOPLE'S RIGHTS, BAN OF EXCESSIVE PUNISHMENT, AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Human rights: Is The universal right that we all inherent, regardless of nationality, sex, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, language, etc. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) was the first legal document to set out the fundamental human rights to be protected in 1948. States have obligations to respect, which means States can’t interfere with the enjoyment of human rights.
They must protect, means States protect individuals and groups against human rights abuses.
And they must fulfill, which means they must take action to help the enjoyment of basic human rights.

(That’s all I have as of now, I hope it helps.)

did u write that yourself or look it up. Cause that is super detailed XD

@Space group

Oohooh Quick question. Any of you guys have to do Aleks? It's that math website that assigns topics. Oh lord I hate it, I'm so behind XD

@murphysgirl

Oohooh Quick question. Any of you guys have to do Aleks? It's that math website that assigns topics. Oh lord I hate it, I'm so behind XD

I had to do it. I LOATHE it.
Also I thought I only had 4 more performance designs to do but it turns out I actually have 6… snif
Oh well

Deleted user

OKAY CONCLUSION AND INTRO PARAGRAPHS ARE DONE. NOW I JUST NEED PEOPLE'S RIGHTS, BAN OF EXCESSIVE PUNISHMENT, AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Human rights: Is The universal right that we all inherent, regardless of nationality, sex, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, language, etc. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) was the first legal document to set out the fundamental human rights to be protected in 1948. States have obligations to respect, which means States can’t interfere with the enjoyment of human rights.
They must protect, means States protect individuals and groups against human rights abuses.
And they must fulfill, which means they must take action to help the enjoyment of basic human rights.

(That’s all I have as of now, I hope it helps.)

did u write that yourself or look it up. Cause that is super detailed XD

I wrote it myself. A few days ago, my mom actually wanted me to look some of this stuff up so I'd be informed about the topic. I hated doing it, but I'm glad she made me. XD

@Space group

I wrote it myself. A few days ago, my mom actually wanted me to look some of this stuff up so I'd be informed about the topic. I hated doing it, but I'm glad she made me. XD

Bruh. Great writing though. U sounded like a scholar XD

@murphysgirl

If it pays off, you'll know, because me and my fiancé will go on AGT or sumin. And do crazy things. And it shall be a good time had by all.

Deleted user

Bruh. Great writing though. U sounded like a scholar XD

Lol, thanks.

@murphysgirl

Imagine being drowned in school work. lmao couldn't be me-

I have a lot of schoolwork too. Much schoolwork. Am I procrastinating and creating overly elaborate performance designs instead? Yes, yes I am.

@berlioz

bruh- Imagine doing a group presentation in a class where you know nobody.

I actually kinda like this cuz I can leave whatever impression I want on them.
You can use any accent (if you've never talked to them) and have any attitude. You can pretend to be a really goth kid obsessed with death or a preppy British exchange student. 10/10, would reccomend.

@murphysgirl

bruh- Imagine doing a group presentation in a class where you know nobody.

I actually kinda like this cuz I can leave whatever impression I want on them.
You can use any accent (if you've never talked to them) and have any attitude. You can pretend to be a really goth kid obsessed with death or a preppy British exchange student. 10/10, would reccomend.

SAME THO.

@murphysgirl

Im just anxious..

pats your head 'Twill be okay. I'm cheering you on, as is Abie.
Pretend you're presenting to us instead, maybe. With Winter in the back wearing a Viking helmet.

@murphysgirl

Winter is in the back wearing a Viking/trench helmet with a giant longsword, Ash has stopped watching One Piece briefly just to watch you, Dom is leaning on his staff and nodding bemusedly, I haven't been on here in such a long time that I can't actually remember anyone else, and my fiancé and I are the ones canoodling in the back, but we're listening anyway. Oh and Abie and my guinea pigs are on the front seat.