forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Eli_ group

Now that we're on the subject of cats, here's a random thing that happened:

My S/O and I got a new pet kitten recently (we named him Speedwagon) and he has been nothing but sweet, but today he decided to try and knock some glasses down off of our counter. My S/O rushed in when xe heard a plastic cup fall and said "Speedwagon, don't do that!" And then me, being the Jojo fan that I am, said "He knocked over a cup? No dignity." Now I am regretting my life choices, and my S/O is busy trying to remember what the Jojo reference I made originated from while working on an art project.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Do you ever just read a book that you read when you were 12 and you hard core was obsessed with it and halfway through the book the ship is being really adorable and you get the fangirl squeals and your just like "Relsey, you are a grown woman! Not a sad lonely 12 year old!" Because same

Faramir x Eowyn.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I feel that. Also, I wemt back and looked back at old anime. Like 1970 through 2000 and holy smokes there was so much disversity. Like all American tv was white, and then Japanese tv was like gray dude with flaming red hair seems legit. And honestly, Japan was doing it right. Before everyone else was doing okay.

Deleted user

I really want a bearded dragon and I am sad that I won't be getting one until the summertime. I've been doing a lot of research, and apparently beardies are venomous! But their venom can't harm humans, so. Yeah. Their heads are also shaped to collect water! Misting a beardie is the best way to give them water and their head is shaped in a way that allows them to collect the water straight into their mouths, which is pretty cool.

@probablypolnareff language

I learned that from Wild Kratts 😂
Only the real PBS kids know what I'm talking about 🤣

oh my god, i used to love WIld Kratts !!
the theme song was a bop, i still get it stuck in my head sometimes-