forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

I mean- I'm in a group with popular girls but at least they're decently nice. I was actually best friends with one of them back in first grade. We haven't talked since though. That's highschool for ya!

@murphysgirl

I literally just realised that this album cover has a car on it and that makes it so much better -
Ahem. Yes. High school. High school is… a time.

@probablypolnareff language

i swore to myself i wouldn't have anything to eat today because my stomach is gonna refuse to process it
but then my mom makes some darn donuts covered in cinnamon sugar (they were very tasty, too) >:/

@Relsey-TheElder

Also I'm the one in the front seat glaring daggers at anyone who dares interrupt this presentation. and after they stop looks back at you with a nod before resuming to take notes. The notes aren't actually notes though their just weird doodles of pineapple's and radio's.

@murphysgirl

I'm in class sitting right next to the printer for some reason and it just started up and nearly gave me a heart attack
Also I've missed the Notebook family <3

@murphysgirl

Also- I'm thinking about taking up archery and horseback riding

YOU CAN BE MERIDA FROM BRAVE. MINUS THE WHOLE MOTHER-TURNING-INTO-A-BEAR THING.

@Relsey-TheElder

I'm trying to take up archery but it get's really windy at random times where I live so it's hard to practice. I'm also trying to learn Electro swing because that 1920's vibe is fabulous. My goal is to seem like an Immortal knowing skills from random decades to go along with my history knowledge.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I'm trying to take up archery but it get's really windy at random times where I live so it's hard to practice. I'm also trying to learn Electro swing because that 1920's vibe is fabulous. My goal is to seem like an Immortal knowing skills from random decades to go along with my history knowledge.

What a freaking mood. I'll teach you how to ride a reindeer Rels 🤣 bc that's all I know how to ride. Horses can't be that much different though. I've also done Archery, but I'm out of practice.