forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

We should have like a Notebook.ai band, that would be cool

I can kinda play piano

I can sing. And play a guitar badly.

I CAN SING. AND I WILL SING. AND I CAN PLAY GUITAR (for the most part). AND I WILL PLAY GUITAR. AND I SHALL TEACH YOU ALL THE ACCOMPANIMENT TO VA, PENSIERO, AND WE SHALL HAVE A GOOD TIME.

I suck at playing guitar but i still play.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

me when I go to hell for my British ancestry

me coming to heaven for my Scottish ancestry

me going back to hell when god and the angels learn about my French ancestry

Okay…. What about someone who has German, Dutch, Hungarian, and French/French-Canadian ancestry?
I'm so freaking white that I'm whiter than white!

We should have like a Notebook.ai band, that would be cool

I can kinda play piano

I can sing. And play a guitar badly.

I CAN SING. AND I WILL SING. AND I CAN PLAY GUITAR (for the most part). AND I WILL PLAY GUITAR. AND I SHALL TEACH YOU ALL THE ACCOMPANIMENT TO VA, PENSIERO, AND WE SHALL HAVE A GOOD TIME.

I suck at playing guitar but i still play.

I too could sing!
(Note that I won't record myself singing since my voice sounds entirely different through audio and I hate how it sounds.)

Deleted user

Anyone want to recommend some stories for me to read on webtoon? So far I'm reading Dr. Frost, Lore Olympus, Pixie and Brutus, The Red King, and Unholy Blood.

Alright. How about Muted or Lalin's Curse?

Anyone want to recommend some stories for me to read on webtoon? So far I'm reading Dr. Frost, Lore Olympus, Pixie and Brutus, The Red King, and Unholy Blood.

I just looked those up and read the plot summaries. My reaction to Muted was 'meh' (sorry). As for Lalin's Curse, it made me think of Supernatural, therefore I'll add that to my list.

Deleted user

I just looked those up and read the plot summaries. My reaction to Muted was 'meh' (sorry). As for Lalin's Curse, it made me think of Supernatural, therefore I'll add that to my list.

Naw. I'm not much of a fan of Muted either. Just saying. But Lalin's Curse is supernatural in its own way. But there are demons 'n stuff.

Deleted user

Lol, what I wouldn't give.
Who knows, maybe sometime in the future, someone will create one. Hopefully, I'll still be alive to enjoy it, if it ever comes out. XD

@Space group

My ex, his best friend, and his little sister are messing with me again. They claim I'm scared of them. Like wtf I haven't even been within 7 feet of them for like two months. I'm actually about to start a fight, but there's no way in hell I'm getting near that excuse for a human.

@Space group

I'm thinking about getting on an alt account and sending an email to the entirety of the school cooperation, including students and staff, about what he's done

@murphysgirl

It could, but I doubt you would get in trouble for it. The only thing you could potentially be prosecuted for is going under a false name, but since you're doing it for good… I don't know, I'll have to check with Julia, she's usually the person who deals with this kind of stuff.

@murphysgirl

I'm leaving this here because why not

I shall now disappear again. Summon me if that troll person comes back again. And as needed. Etc, etc, etc.

@Relsey-TheElder

Do you ever just read a book that you read when you were 12 and you hard core was obsessed with it and halfway through the book the ship is being really adorable and you get the fangirl squeals and your just like "Relsey, you are a grown woman! Not a sad lonely 12 year old!" Because same