forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

Also cumin is literally a gift from God.

Dom I read this without the 'in' for a second because I woke up like half an hour ago and did a double take

Same tho 😂

@murphysgirl

I'm in the library rn and I just overheard someone tell his friend, "Respectfully, you are a nerd"
And I stan that because aren't we all

@Space group

Lemme just keep some essay notes hereeee
ignore this :)

-The people will not have their rights infringed upon.
-For example, the rights of people are listed in the documents and are protected by the government.

• That all power of suspending laws, or the execution of laws, by any authority, without consent of the representatives of the people. is injurious to their rights and ought not to be exercised.

@berlioz

Amazing world of gumball is shit lol

What sort of dark, twisted timeline are you from where the Amazing World of Gumball isn't a masterpiece of a show?

Mans is either a troll or a bot, confirmed.

@berlioz

IS SOMEONE DOWN TO HELP ME WITH AN ESSAY THE DEADLINE IS IN LIKE 30MIN AND I ONLY HAVE 1 PARAGRAPH AND NO IDEASSS

Probably can't help, but what's it supposed to be about?

@Space group

Basically, we're reading the Declaration of Independence and the Virginia Declaration of Rights and writing an essay about how they agree with the ideal role of a government. I'm covering people's rights, law consequences not being excessive, and freedom of speech.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

What sort of dark, twisted timeline are you from where the Amazing World of Gumball isn't a masterpiece of a show?

I'm almost positive that they're a bot.

@murphysgirl

Well, the ideal role of a government is to allow the people to have a voice, and the Declaration of Independence certainly says that. Like, we have free speech and freedom of religion - the government isn't allowed to interfere with that.

@Space group

Bruh I'm in government rn. Whatcha need?

Literally, anything you can think of after reading the paragraph above about my topic. I'm just desperate right now XD

@Space group

Well, the ideal role of a government is to allow the people to have a voice, and the Declaration of Independence certainly says that. Like, we have free speech and freedom of religion - the government isn't allowed to interfere with that.

true, I'll note that for my conclusion

@Space group

OKAY CONCLUSION AND INTRO PARAGRAPHS ARE DONE. NOW I JUST NEED PEOPLE'S RIGHTS, BAN OF EXCESSIVE PUNISHMENT, AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

@murphysgirl

People's rights: freedom of speech, freedom of religion, right to property, right to (peacefully) gather and protest…
Ban of excessive/unusual punishment: I know quite a lot about British history, and basically, they wanted to get rid of medieval tortures and punishment like hanging, drawing, & quartering, Skeffington's gyves, pillorying, the branks, and all of that sort of medieval rubbish.
Freedom of speech: we have the right to say what we say and the right to say it how we want to say it. We have the right to express ourselves creatively and the right to protest.

@murphysgirl

I'm almost positive that they're a bot.

If they are a bot, I might be able to do something about it. But if it turns out that they're an excuse for a human being, I can't. Unless there are special circumstances.

Deleted user

Excuse? You guys clearly don't know who you're talking to. I'm humanity at it's best.

Deleted user

OKAY CONCLUSION AND INTRO PARAGRAPHS ARE DONE. NOW I JUST NEED PEOPLE'S RIGHTS, BAN OF EXCESSIVE PUNISHMENT, AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Human rights: Is The universal right that we all inherent, regardless of nationality, sex, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, language, etc. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) was the first legal document to set out the fundamental human rights to be protected in 1948. States have obligations to respect, which means States can’t interfere with the enjoyment of human rights.
They must protect, means States protect individuals and groups against human rights abuses.
And they must fulfill, which means they must take action to help the enjoyment of basic human rights.

(That’s all I have as of now, I hope it helps.)