forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

besides, success doesn't have a time limit. Space can take as long as they want to be successful.

Not to mention it looks different for everyone, it's relative to your Idea of success.

Exactly.
For one person, it's having a buncha people simp for your content and making fanart.
others, family is all success means.
And yet, money is good for others.

Deleted user

Oh so I heard. A little birdy told me his name… what was it again? Dave? Oh yes I remember now. He's the guy that has like 5 million subscribers. And you think you have a chance with him?? LOL YOU ARE SO WRONG

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Y'all still watch cartoons lame. Sometimes I think I'm the only cool person in this chat that doesnt have the brain of a five year old. You guys have me hella cringing LOL.
Don't even get me started on some bitches in this chat, for example, SPACE XD. Look at her! She thinks she's gonna be successful and go somewhere in life. LMAOO
Sorry sweetie but reality is gonna slap u in the face soon and show you how good for nothing you are.
No offense :)
And Winter!!!! You act like a mom and waste your time with these freaks. BRUHHH WHAT?

I do act like a mom. Because I care. And I have the basic human decency to ask how someone is doing. Listen. I care for you too, because it's obvious you're insecure, and you're needing attention. But I am warning you, if you berate me, or harass me, my account won't be deleted. Hun, I've been here longer than most people. It takes a lot to phase me. And my dear, you're one of several trolls that have tried to take me down. I'm still standing, and I shall forever be. Mom and all. If you have a problem with me, and this wonderful group of people, you may leave.

@Relsey-TheElder

I am trying really hard to stay civil with you, but my patience is wearing thin, remove your self or face the consequences that a group of very angry people can have.

@Relsey-TheElder

Welp I'm electing to ignore this individual untill the next time they say something offensive so in the mean time, to lighten the mood, here is a cat his name is Pippin and he lives up to the name, the fool of a took. He wave Hi

@Space group

I may not be famous, Rae. But I assure you, in a few years I'll be ready to take on your "instagram following" any day. If I put hard work into it, I know I can make it. We all have our dreams here, whether its as simple as getting an A on a test, or be the next biggest pop signer. If we stay determined we can make it. Your just another speed bump that we'll all past. You're only giving us more experience and making us stronger.

@Relsey-TheElder

If you are wondering, yes my Cat has the top bunk entirely to himself, he is a spoiled kitty and needs all of his blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals with him.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

If you are wondering, yes my Cat has the top bunk entirely to himself, he is a spoiled kitty and needs all of his blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals with him.

My dog is like that πŸ˜‚ Pepper has a whole recliner to herself, with all od her favorite pillows, blankets, and toys and it is her recliner πŸ˜‚

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

I can relate too, I remember some nights my cats came in my room and sleep on bed, though I didn't mind, also our dog when he was a puppy did that as well, unfortunately he usually used the bathroom there

Also what a cute cat