forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Trauma is more along the lines of stab wounds, gun shot wounds, disfiguartion, loss of limbs, etc. But trauma is different for everyone.

Yeah I consider trauma to be long periods of severe mental unhealthiness or very scary experiences.

Yes. That's mental and emotional trauma. It can be more devastating than some of the more physical traumas. And most physical traumas go hand in hand with mental and emotional trauma. It's rare to just see one.

@Space group

Had to go to the ER, was told I wont have children… absolutely broke my heart, I cried all day. I just feel sad and empty. I feel like im letting people down, those who wanted me to have children, and the man who I was planning to have children with. I see these baby commercials and all these happy families and just want to drop to my knees in despair..

@Space group

Thanks Winter, it means a lot. It's going to take me a long time to heal, and I may never be the same. I've just been burying myself in my work. Trying not to think about it…

@Mojack group

Alright so I’m not gonna share the picture for personal reasons but I did the toonme.com thing where you put a picture of someone’s face (I put my face) and it ‘toonifies’ your face and I
I wasn’t expecting the bot to give me such high and defined cheekbones??

Alright so I’m not gonna share the picture for personal reasons but I did the toonme.com thing where you put a picture of someone’s face (I put my face) and it ‘toonifies’ your face and I
I wasn’t expecting the bot to give me such high and defined cheekbones??

Noice

@Relsey-TheElder

Ya'll
I love History, I haven't had a good History spree for a while And I just finished one and I just Love doing it. I love writing about different points in history and the impacts and it's just so flipping interesting and to go back and see all the stuff that I wrote about it is just, I dunno it's great, I love it.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I don't want to be an asshole and deny that someone has trauma. But. Are you seriously calling a split lip trauma?

hmmmm??? where is that?

Sy. 408.

There was a lot of blood….

@berlioz

Literally anything can be trauma, guys. Anything that traumatizes you can be trauma. There are a lot of factors to why something seemingly small, like a split lip, could cause trauma, but those factors where there nonetheless and trauma resulted. There are also different intensities of trauma.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Had to go to the ER, was told I wont have children… absolutely broke my heart, I cried all day. I just feel sad and empty. I feel like im letting people down, those who wanted me to have children, and the man who I was planning to have children with. I see these baby commercials and all these happy families and just want to drop to my knees in despair..

Big time rough, my guy. F major.
Just remember that all children aren’t blood. Even though you might not be able to bear them in your body, you can still raise them as your own.
And you don’t owe anyone children. Not a boyfriend or fiancée. Not your parents. If they are disappointed by this, if they are saddened, that’s fine. But that doesn’t make you any sort of disappointment. You are certainly not lesser because of this.
And Winter’s right. My mom couldn’t have children. But here I am, living with seven other siblings.

Space, you now have the great honor of becoming a Mandalorian. Perhaps we all are. Family isn't blood, family is who we love and care for. So in theory, we're all a race of fantastic people with jet packs. Our goal is to save people from certain death and raise kids and others as our own. Congrats on the new titles everyone.

@Relsey-TheElder

I honestly talk to ya'll more than my Blood Family, and I'm around them all day, and there's like 10 of them that I see on the daily. Don't know if that's a poor reflection on me or them… anyway.

I have had an Awful day and it doesn't make sense.
I fell asleep earlier than usual, which for me just means before 1 am but I was still exhausted this morning. I took two naps, I ate foo-
I forgot to eat, that makes a lot of sense. well regardless it was a crappy day and I cried 5 times.

Deleted user

No, I don't think it's Tron. I can't remember someone named Hal 9000 in that movie.
However, I know there is a Hal 9000 in Space Odyssey?? So that may or may not be what she's talking about. I don't really know.