forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

Thanks everyone who is helping me with my family situation… I do have a best friend and I consider her family closer to me than my own, and they treat me like a daughter… however I cant leave the house to go to them…

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Oh ho ho the day I've had. I got up to go play airsoft, and we played a few rounds and then next thing I know a hear a bunch of cursing in Nordic and a bunch of profanities that I darest not say coming from Elias and he turns around and he's just

from his mouth. Turns out our buddy T shot him at point blank range thinking his gun was on safety, and Elias took a few rounds to the lips and teeth. We're out in the middle of freaking nowhere and I was not in the mood to hide a body. So we called our other buddy Loga over and he's the med student of the bunch and he's literally got everything we need to patch Elias up. And holy frick nuggets It took three people to keep Elias from killing the medic. It was me Jay, and Eren holding him back while Loga patched him up with that nasty bloodclot stuff and the boy who shot him was like uh I'm screwed and all the time Elias is cursing up a storm, and Loga finished up and oh boi it was a show. Jay and Eren blocked T whilst myself and Loga were like Elias calm down please we cannot restrain you. It took about half an hour but we calmed him down and then his mother saw him and was like OOF. (He neglected to tell her what happened) Long story short, I am exhausted, and trying to get T out of the country before Elias knocks on his door. But I thought you guys might get a kick out of this story so uh yeah happy reading 😂

Sounds like y'all were having fun up to that point, Win! I'm not sure what I would've done in that situation; I don't do well around blood.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Sounds like y'all were having fun up to that point, Win! I'm not sure what I would've done in that situation; I don't do well around blood.

Eh blood is bood. It's a red liquid. I was more concerned about his teeth tho. No one was prepared for that. Thankfully however, it hit his lips before his teeth and the impact was slowed.

It's kind of strange. I can handle fake blood, but not the actual thing.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Deleted user

While I can't speak for the rest of the people on here, I was fine with y'alls conversation, thankfully, that stuff has no effect on me.
Also, Winter, that story about you and your friends was quite amusing.

While I can't speak for the rest of the people on here, I was fine with y'alls conversation, thankfully, that stuff has no effect on me.

Elias still isn't happy 😂 I know it had to hurt like a mother trucker. He's got a little goose egg on his lip amd his mom called me asking what happened a few hours ago 😂 of course I told her.

Deleted user

Elias still isn't happy 😂 I know it had to hurt like a mother trucker. He's got a little goose egg on his lip amd his mom called me asking what happened a few hours ago 😂 of course I told her.

Oof, I hope he starts to feel better and isn't permanently scarred.

I could only imagine T's reaction after it happened, especially since you describe Elias as a 6'4 Viking! I'd be halfway to Mexico If I were in T's position. XD