forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I want to do a couple of fanfics. The first one would be a Supernatural story, of course, which would then connect to and start another fanfic at the end. The sequel would be a Supernatural/Haven crossover.

@AloofFloof group

I don't know anything about Supernatural… BUT I BROKE A SIX MONTH WRITER'S BLOCK STREAK TODAY!! 6,156 words and counting and feeling fabulous. It's been so long! ;u;

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I don't know anything about Supernatural… BUT I BROKE A SIX MONTH WRITER'S BLOCK STREAK TODAY!! 6,156 words and counting and feeling fabulous. It's been so long! ;u;

I'd gladly tell you about it if I weren't in desperate need of sleep…. And congrats on that!

Deleted user

My max per day is like,,,1000?

@AloofFloof group

I usually (outside of writer's block) could manage 1500 in a day? I think I had to do 3000 a day for NaNoWriMo on year, but that was special circumstances. 6000 in a day is crazy for me, but it's uhhhhh been pent up for a long while and I had the whole day off.

ALSO WHATT???? Arthur is literally the main character and namesake of the show lmaooo "Nah, it's Steve" "Oh right"

Deleted user

Day 1. The Day I Got Here. When I Woke Up I Was Immediately Surprised By The Fact About The Escape Pod Was Damaged. It Has Been Tested With Everything With No Damage But This? Impossible! I Honestly Said "What Could Have Damaged The Escape Pod? Its Impossible To Damage It!" (Please Don't Be A Gramzi And Annoy Me About My Grammar Errors.) I Sighed And Left The Escape Pod. The Aroura Was What I Saw First. "Wow. What Could Have Happened To That?" Then I Looked Behind Myself. And I Saw The Airship. When I Saw The Airship I Said "What!?!? WHAT!?!? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE AIRSHIP!?!?" I Was Surprised. Then I Just Decided To Go Into The Water. How? Simple. Sprinting. And Jumping. When I Gone Underwater (I'm A Lucario Because Why Not.) I Saw A Warper. Then I Heard It Through My Suits Radio And It Said "Subject Detected. Main Task Switched." I Then Get My Main Stasis Cannon And I Launch It At The Warper To Get It To Stay Still So I Cant Be Launched Away. Then I Get Into The Escape Pod Then Go To Its Storage Bay. Then I Get The Base Building Kit And Just Get Back Out. Then I Start Building My Base. And It Looks A lot Different Then Everybody Else's. And Its Small At First. It Has A Basic Eternal Power Generator Model 1. The Eternal Power Generator Can Be Upgraded. I Always Have My First Models Made Without Any Materials Needed. But The Upgrades Will Take Some Materials. Despite Being Second In Command Of The Rich Clan (I Was There When It Started.) The Tools Were On Emergency Mode And You Will Need A Super Computer For Them To Be Put Off Of Emergency Mode. But That Will Need A lot Of Materials To Make. Day 2. I Got A Repair Tool After A While Of Working In The Base. When I Got It I Said "Yes! A Repair Tool!" I Then Gone To The Escape Pod To Repair It. When I Repaired It I Got A 10% Material Discount Meaning I Can Get Things Faster. But Then I Realized. I Might Have Forgotten About A Possible Explosion Chance. But It Will Take A Few More Days To Have It Explode. Episode 1 Ends Here. You Guys Can Change The Episodes. If You Want To Join Of If You Want Other Things To Happen.

@murphysgirl

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO.

THIS ISN'T HAPPENING. IT ONLY THINKS IT'S HAPPENING.

SOMEONE GO OVER TO DISNEY AND SLAP EVERYONE SILLY.

HELP.

@Space group

i didnt know and i thought people would like it, maybe think it was funny, but now i feel guilty, i didnt know, i feel really guilty and mad now

wdym?

@murphysgirl

I don't want to say it. I don't even want to think about it - they're going to either get this just right or massively screw it up, and probably the latter - but if there's the same director - and Daft Punk - and if they get Olivia Wilde back - and Jeff Bridges - there's so many variables -

@murphysgirl

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

THEY HAVEN'T GOTTEN JOSEPH KOSINSKI AND I'M GOING TO CRAWL UNDER A BLANKET AND CRY -