forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@tungsten fastfood

so i love pickles right

but jeezus

I bought dill pickle sunflower seeds because why the fuck not and they were nasty

even for me an i love them suckers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Listen. Write down what he says and at what date and time. Then use those to file a police report. You're still thinking you're helpless, when you're not. You have power, you just don't know what you possess.

Very approve this.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

How've ya been Emi?

I’ve been better tbh but you know i’m living. How’s it for ya?

You're right living is living. I've been better. My grandfather passed 4 days before Christmas, but ya know I'm not that sad anymore. It's okay. I'm just living day to day, and enjoying life. That's the real thing. I've never felt better about myself, because I actually decided to care about myself and my mental health. And whoa buddy it's making a difference.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Also I’ve most recently gotten addicted to coffee. I’m a coffee gay now.

What's your favorite kind? I've recently gotten addicted to a vanilla bean coffee (Idk man it's just freaking good) from like the Dollar General and Jeebus Christi it's the best freaking thing I've ever tasted.

@tungsten fastfood

You're right living is living. I've been better. My grandfather passed 4 days before Christmas, but ya know I'm not that sad anymore. It's okay. I'm just living day to day, and enjoying life. That's the real thing. I've never felt better about myself, because I actually decided to care about myself and my mental health. And whoa buddy it's making a difference.

Good to hear, man! And I’m sorry for your loss. I got broken up with and traumatized last year so I’m just trying to vibe and find a cute girlfriend to hang out with lmaoo, and I’m basically taking the same stance on life :)

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Good to hear, man! And I’m sorry for your loss. I got broken up with and traumatized last year so I’m just trying to vibe and find a cute girlfriend to hang out with lmaoo, and I’m basically taking the same stance on life :)

I’m so, so sorry, Emi.

@berlioz

I tried a thing
It's a coffee caramel and I've never had one and it was so bitter but I want m o r e

And so, Ash's caffeine addiction began…

@tungsten fastfood

I’m so, so sorry, Emi.

eh i live :p