forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

I like Emile Autumn's music but I don't want to promote her due her doing plenty shitty things (Using BLM while silencing POC, using a wheelchair as an accessory, shaming Brittany Spears for making Bipolar people "look bad" I think a lot of her music resonates with me but usually you can't separate the art from the artist especially seeing that seeing some of her music has an element of romanticism of mental illness and I don't want to be a hypocrite

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

Man, being tired makes me think of some random stuff, like A) Once I get my license, the first thing I want to do is drive out with my best friend and go star-gazing at the dunes, B) I've been wanting to be someone's pen pal, but have no idea how, C) What if I re-dye my hair and get an undershave? D) I can legally drop out of school now.

Anyways, I have an essay tomorrow, so I'm going to look into adventure-ish things I want to do before I'm 30

@Musical_Queen i'm sure there's a pen pal thread somewhere here, if not i'd be happy to write to you, just let me know and pm i guess lol

@Space group

Hey guys! I haven't been here for a while, but I'm back. I have news to share with you that's from my heavy heart…. a classmate of mine was shot and killed a few days ago. She was so young…. it's terrible

@Space group

If I do a face reveal, you all gotta promise not to quote it. Bc imma delete it as soon as everyone has seen it. Got it?

UGHHHH I missed it…

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

If I do a face reveal, you all gotta promise not to quote it. Bc imma delete it as soon as everyone has seen it. Got it?

UGHHHH I missed it…

That's k. I'll do one again when I gain enough self confidence. It'll be a little bit tho. I'm gonna work on myself in order to be more body positive about who I am and what I look like as a person. So uh, yeah.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Hey guys! I haven't been here for a while, but I'm back. I have news to share with you that's from my heavy heart…. a classmate of mine was shot and killed a few days ago. She was so young…. it's terrible

I am so sorry to hear that. I will definitely pray that you find some comfort, and that her family is given closure for what happened. (I can't word today so I am so sorry if it doesn't sound enough. If you know what I'm trying to get at.)

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

Sorry for your lost, I hope both you and her family at least find closure and I hope you all are doing ok

@berlioz

Dumb things I've said as a child that I can remember off the top of my head:

"You wouldn't want that one. It's very expensive."
-Me, to my grandparents after showing them my drawings in an 'art gallery' i set up out of couch cushions

"I'm gonna eat the whole couch!"
-Me as a child, on multiple occasions whenever I got angry.

"And you'll be dead!"
-Me, to my grandpa after he says that I'll be as old as him somedaysmol Ash had a very dark sense of humor apparently

Ash I love you

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Dumb things I've said as a child that I can remember off the top of my head:

"You wouldn't want that one. It's very expensive."
-Me, to my grandparents after showing them my drawings in an 'art gallery' i set up out of couch cushions

"I'm gonna eat the whole couch!"
-Me as a child, on multiple occasions whenever I got angry.

"And you'll be dead!"
-Me, to my grandpa after he says that I'll be as old as him somedaysmol Ash had a very dark sense of humor apparently

Ash I love you

<3

@Space group

Guess who is in the nurse's office cuz they feel like they're dyingyyyy
Yep that's right, ya girl space actually isn't purposely skipping gym class for once.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Oh they pulled me outta class bc my sister threw up and they were like take her home please and I was like skipping Spanish class? Yes. Don't have to tell me twice.

Sucks that your sister puked, but nice that you got out of Spanish!

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I may be a friend alone in my room but i'm a friend alone in my room with wifi, an ipad and a family sized bag of sour cream and onion ruffle chips and i fully intend on eating them all and maybe writing another sonnet while i'm at it