forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Ok, first off, after y’all helped me get in a writing mindset last night. (Something I am eternally grateful for), ideas for short stories popped into my head, and I managed to write 6 pages worth. Yay!

If you’re down to share I’m down to see.

You're welcome, btw!

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Happy 400 pages

Also guess who's back at school :(
me

My sister was crying in the backseat while I bopped to Wilbur Soot and I think that's very accurate to how I am on the inside because I use music and fandoms to drown out my insecurities

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Happy 400 pages

me

My sister was crying in the backseat while I bopped to Wilbur Soot and I think that's very accurate to how I am on the inside because I use music and fandoms to drown out my insecurities

Ayyyyy back at school gang. I have have 2 energy drinks already so today's off to a great start.

@berlioz

Happy 400 pages

me

Wilbur Soot's rlly good tho so I don't blame u :)

@probablypolnareff language

okay uh funny story
i got bored (as per usual) and then randomly found a group set of matching icons
now i'm just going around hunting for people to join this matching pfp group and i stg
it's harder than it looks-

@Relsey-TheElder

It's really weird being in a different time zone than my classes. I'm sitting here like it's 12:55 I'm done with classes, wait nope, it's 11;55 that means I still have a class.

@Musical_Queen

Man, being tired makes me think of some random stuff, like A) Once I get my license, the first thing I want to do is drive out with my best friend and go star-gazing at the dunes, B) I've been wanting to be someone's pen pal, but have no idea how, C) What if I re-dye my hair and get an undershave? D) I can legally drop out of school now.

Anyways, I have an essay tomorrow, so I'm going to look into adventure-ish things I want to do before I'm 30

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Dumb things I've said as a child that I can remember off the top of my head:

"You wouldn't want that one. It's very expensive."
-Me, to my grandparents after showing them my drawings in an 'art gallery' i set up out of couch cushions

"I'm gonna eat the whole couch!"
-Me as a child, on multiple occasions whenever I got angry.

"And you'll be dead!"
-Me, to my grandpa after he says that I'll be as old as him somedaysmol Ash had a very dark sense of humor apparently