forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

Goddamnit Disney, what are you going to ruin now

Tron I'm assuming.

puts hands over ears

DON'T SAY IT WINTER. DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT.

@murphysgirl

There's one good thing that could come out of it, and that's that Uprising could get a second season, and I would get to see Cyrus murdered at last, and Zara would finally sail and so would Beck and Paige, and Pavel would get what's coming to him -

@Space group

Somebody please help me I cant take this house anymore I need out of here…. They dont care about anything they're so messed up for the love of god please help me…. I want out of here so bad

@Space group

I have to deal with their homophobia, racism, etc, every damn day… and constant harassment towards me… they want to make me miserable I swear that's their only purpose.

@berlioz

I'm sorry you're going through that right now. If they aren't letting you eat, that's neglect and abuse. Do you know of a friends house you can go to right now?

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I'm sorry you're going through that right now. If they aren't letting you eat, that's neglect and abuse. Do you know of a friends house you can go to right now?

Big facts. Find someone you trust. Maybe a best friend's parents, an aunt or uncle, maybe even your neighbor. Find somewhere where you feel safe, and collect your thoughts. And go from there.

@berlioz

You can also use TXT 4 HELP if you don't know where to go. They direct you to safe places such as firehouses and libraries. You can receive help from more trustworthy adults there. If you're going to leave your house, make a plan and make sure you're safe to. Pack a bag.

Here’s how it works:
Text the word “safe” and your current location (address, city, state) to 4HELP (44357).
Within seconds, you will receive a message with the closest Safe Place site and phone number for the local youth agency.
For immediate help, reply with “2chat” to text interactively with a trained counselor.
It’s quick, easy, safe, and confidential. TXT 4 HELP is a free service offered to all youth in crisis.
*Messaging/data rates apply.

• If there is not a Safe Place in your community, you will receive information on the closest youth service organization.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

They are literally not allowing me to eat right now.. Im so hungry…

We’ll is it like “You can’t have dinner” or you haven’t had food all day bc they said No. Bc there’s a very distinct difference.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

For My band peeps. We got three pieces today and I love them all. But they suck booty to play. Like I'm used to this hard level of music, it just takes so much face and air to actually make it through the songs. We got Prairie Song by Carl Strommen, The Witch and The Saint by Steven Reineke, and Cry of the Last Unicorn by Rossano Galante. Cry of the Last Unicorn gave me so many emotions, like I couldn't handle it. And the flute part is beautiful. And the coolest part is that there's flute 1 and flute 2 solos, that overlap and create something so amazing, that it can only be described as light. And the horns. Liquid honey sound. Brings tears to my eyes. Go check it out. Like AHHHHHH It makes my heart hurt with how much emotion it evokes in me. Rels and Emi, I think you'll like it, so I'm recommending it for you guys to listen too. It's okay if you don't, I'm just so happy that it makes me feel wonderful.

Deleted user

@softGalaxyHeart. Why. Did. You. Capitalize. Every. Word. Why.

Its My Style And I Dont See A Law Saying I Cant