forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

We stan Hal. He's a bean.
I shall now disappear into the nearest monolith and go on a 10-minute LSD-powered journey to the bedroom at the end of the universe. Summon me as needed. Especially if you want to see overly elaborate set design. Oh, and I saw a maroon Dodge Demon this morning. Farewell.

Deleted user

Y'all still watch cartoons lame. Sometimes I think I'm the only cool person in this chat that doesnt have the brain of a five year old. You guys have me hella cringing LOL.
Don't even get me started on some bitches in this chat, for example, SPACE XD. Look at her! She thinks she's gonna be successful and go somewhere in life. LMAOO
Sorry sweetie but reality is gonna slap u in the face soon and show you how good for nothing you are.
No offense :)
And Winter!!!! You act like a mom and waste your time with these freaks. BRUHHH WHAT?

@Space group

Honestly, get out of my face. These people are amazing and you have no right to judge us. You came here once before only to try and drag us down. What is your problem? If we're freaks then we're proud of it. We don't want people trying to change us.

@Relsey-TheElder

Excuse me?
Was that necessary? Was that in anyway called for? What was the purpose of that?
That is inexcusable, Calling someone good for nothing is damaging. Telling someone they are a failure is damaging and unacceptable and not ok. I'm going to have to ask you to
a) Delete that because it's damaging
b) Remove yourself from this chat as clearly you don't have the maturity the act civilly around other people, and you clearly don't enjoy being here.

Deleted user

lmao imagine thinking AOT is a cartoon

Imagine watching some dumb animated characters dance around on screen all day.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

lmao imagine thinking AOT is a cartoon

Imagine watching some dumb animated characters dance around on screen all day.

lmfao imagine being so insecure about yourself that you attack random people on the internet all day

Deleted user

All day? Sweetie I have a job im literally famous on instagram XD people love me. Im successful unlike you guys

Deleted user

Excuse me?
Was that necessary? Was that in anyway called for? What was the purpose of that?
That is inexcusable, Calling someone good for nothing is damaging. Telling someone they are a failure is damaging and unacceptable and not ok. I'm going to have to ask you to
a) Delete that because it's damaging
b) Remove yourself from this chat as clearly you don't have the maturity the act civilly around other people, and you clearly don't enjoy being here.

The purpose was to help Space realize how wrong she is. I'm being honest XD

Deleted user

Y'all still watch cartoons lame. Sometimes I think I'm the only cool person in this chat that doesnt have the brain of a five year old. You guys have me hella cringing LOL.
Don't even get me started on some bitches in this chat, for example, SPACE XD. Look at her! She thinks she's gonna be successful and go somewhere in life. LMAOO
Sorry sweetie but reality is gonna slap u in the face soon and show you how good for nothing you are.
And Winter!!!! You act like a mom and waste your time with these freaks. BRUHHH WHAT?

Bruh…
you're the cringe one here.
You come onto a site, and try to change us?
And then you come onto here, and tell someone that they are good for nothing. A person who may or may not have problems with themself and their worth?

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON VIKING MOM.
She's one of the best people I've met on here.

Honestly, if you have nothing good to say here, go back to reddit and troll 5 years old or something.

Deleted user

Pulling others down to elevate your self shows a lack of maturity, My niece knows better and she's four.

pulling others down is what it takes to be successful. ;)

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Pulling others down to elevate your self shows a lack of maturity, My niece knows better and she's four.

pulling others down is what it takes to be successful.an asshole ;)

fixed it for you! :)

@Relsey-TheElder

If you are famous I would ask you to learn what is proper and how to be a decent human being, if not for your sake than for your audience as we don't need more self important narcissists in this world.

Deleted user

Bruh…
And then you come onto here, and tell someone that they are good for nothing. A person who may or may not have problems with themself and their worth?

Honestly, if you have nothing good to say here, go back to reddit and troll 5 years old or something.

I wasn't being mean to 'viking mom' Im just saying the poor thing has to deal with you freaks

Deleted user

I love how THAT'S the thing you pick out of that whole thing

@Relsey-TheElder

Bruh…

I wasn't being mean to 'viking mom' Im just saying the poor thing has to deal with you freaks

Last I checked Winter didn't have to do anything, she offered, on multiple occasions, because you know, she likes helping people, you know like a kind person.

@Space group

This entire chat will take you down. We're a family. Attack one of us and we're all gonna turn hostile. Especially if it's just for your entertainment. Think about your words before you talk to people like that

Deleted user

besides, success doesn't have a time limit. Space can take as long as they want to be successful.
Hell, some people don't WANNA be successful.

@Relsey-TheElder

besides, success doesn't have a time limit. Space can take as long as they want to be successful.

Not to mention it looks different for everyone, it's relative to your Idea of success.