forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

Wholesome fact:
My birthday is on the 13th (not of this month, just of a month), so on the 13th of every month, my fiancé and I go get food somewhere. Same goes for the 22nd of every month, because that's when his birthday is. Although sometimes we end up not going out bc he l o v e s cooking and will cook for us.

@Mojack group

me when I go to hell for my British ancestry

me coming to heaven for my Scottish ancestry

me going back to hell when god and the angels learn about my French ancestry

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

bruh- Imagine doing a group presentation in a class where you know nobody.

I actually kinda like this cuz I can leave whatever impression I want on them.
You can use any accent (if you've never talked to them) and have any attitude. You can pretend to be a really goth kid obsessed with death or a preppy British exchange student. 10/10, would reccomend.

I love this. It’s perfect.

@murphysgirl

We should have like a Notebook.ai band, that would be cool

I can kinda play piano

I can sing. And play a guitar badly.

I CAN SING. AND I WILL SING. AND I CAN PLAY GUITAR (for the most part). AND I WILL PLAY GUITAR. AND I SHALL TEACH YOU ALL THE ACCOMPANIMENT TO VA, PENSIERO, AND WE SHALL HAVE A GOOD TIME.

@murphysgirl

Ah wonderful! And yes, Midnight is adorable. So are all guinea pigs.
Just bringing y'alls your slice of wholesomeness for the day. I'll try to get something recorded but it depends on what you guys want to listen to. You can either hear me singing deafening Italian opera, Paul Simon, Def Leppard, or something by Kygo. Take your pick, because I can't decide. Oh or you can hear me singing a depressing (but beautiful) song by Debussy about homeless orphans during WWI.

@murphysgirl

So for me it said that there was a problem playing the audio file. It wants to make me download it for it to play.

Grrr I thought I made it public. Anyone else got that problem?