forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I had a similar experience while camping with some friends. A pack of 8-10 coyotes, which is uncommon for a coyote pack here in Mi, came through our campsite while we were in my tent. Scared us poopless!

@Pizzaz11 group

I can't decide what Harry Potter movie to watch tonight. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Goblet of Fire but idk.

That's my favorite Harry Potter movie ever djdh-

@murphysgirl

Hey guys, quick favour to ask of y'alls. My English teacher says we have to read this for an assignment, but I'm not able to get in very far to the article without it saying that I need to subscribe or log in. I just want to check if it's just me that's having this problem… here's the link. Just click on it and then start scrolling down like you normally would, then let me know if something comes up that won't let you read it. Thanks <3

@JustALostM book

Hey guys, quick favour to ask of y'alls. My English teacher says we have to read this for an assignment, but I'm not able to get in very far to the article without it saying that I need to subscribe or log in. I just want to check if it's just me that's having this problem… here's the link. Just click on it and then start scrolling down like you normally would, then let me know if something comes up that won't let you read it. Thanks <3

I just quickly scrolled down and then the pop up showed up. then it disappeared an' I could read it.

@Pizzaz11 group

The pop-up didn't appear for me so idk-

Deleted user

Hmmm, it worked fine for me.
Try clicking the link and let the page load for a bit, but before it finishes loading all the way, click the small ‘x’ mark on the top left-hand corner of the page next to the address bar. I learned a while back that little trick makes it possible to read articles you otherwise couldn’t.

@murphysgirl

Hmmm, it worked fine for me.
Try clicking the link and let the page load for a bit, but before it finishes loading all the way, click the small ‘x’ mark on the top left-hand corner of the page next to the address bar. I learned a while back that little trick makes it possible to read articles you otherwise couldn’t.

That worked!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Dimples appear on the sides of Davis' mouth as he smiles. He makes sure to keep his eyes on the road as he adjusts the volume of the radio again. Clearing his throat, he starts to sing along rather well to Foreigner's "Head Games".

What other songs could foreshadow his abusive tendencies?