forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

She was talking about her face. Which is messed up. Thats not even funny

Yes, it was messed up…. Just try to ignore her for now. Just let the troll be a troll and report her posts.

^^^ Exactly. There is nothing you can do or say to get through to people like that. The best thing you can do is like what Sy and Emi are saying. Ignore them. Replying to their post isn't helping anyone.

@tungsten fastfood

anyway so to change the subject I’m gonna get my sax put together this week (we’re ordering mouthpiece and reed later this week; the instrument is gonna be picked up today or tomorrow), so guess who is gonna be a reed player soon

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

anyway so to change the subject I’m gonna get my sax put together this week (we’re ordering mouthpiece and reed later this week; the instrument is gonna be picked up today or tomorrow), so guess who is gonna be a reed player soon

Niiiiceeeee what reed thickness are you going to start out at? It's normally a 2, but I know several people who started on a 3 reed.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

lmao imagine giving someone a genuine argument and they insult your face

argument won ladies, nonbinaries, in betweens, and gentlemen

That's the equivalent of pulling a 'your mom' in the middle of a debate

@tungsten fastfood

Niiiiceeeee what reed thickness are you going to start out at? It's normally a 2, but I know several people who started on a 3 reed.

I’m starting at the suggested 2.5 because I’m a beginner on alto. I’ve never actually played a reed instrument before, if I haven’t said that, so I just took my band director’s suggestion.

@murphysgirl

lmao imagine giving someone a genuine argument and they insult your face

argument won ladies, nonbinaries, in betweens, and gentlemen

That's the equivalent of pulling a 'your mom' in the middle of a debate

One of my brothers still makes "your mom" jokes. I get him back by saying he's insulting his own mother. But he doesn't particularly care because he's strange.

@murphysgirl

So far I am enjoying the book that I decided to read at the same time that I'm reading Dracula.

Gnnnn I still need to read Dracula. And Frankenstein. And there are a few other classic books too but I can't be bothered to try and remember them right now. But The Scarlet Letter is good. One of my favourites. Despite Hawthorne's descriptive pedantic-ness at times.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I just finished reading Letters from a Stoic, I suggest it

I'm not currently taking requests, but I do have this thread going. I've already posted a list of what's on/in my Kindle app, and will be posting a list of my paperbacks and hardbacks at some point.

@murphysgirl

I'm not currently taking requests, but I do have this thread going. I've already posted a list of what's on/in my Kindle app, and will be posting a list of my paperbacks and hardbacks at some point.

What sort of books do you read? If you don't mind me asking.

@tungsten fastfood

Oh I’m not suggesting, I’m just sort of putting it out there that I enjoyed it. If you find yourself with free time or space I def recommend but you know

I love fantasy, horror (just got a new Stephen King book the other day), mystery/suspense, science fiction.

Oh I’m not suggesting, I’m just sort of putting it out there that I enjoyed it. If you find yourself with free time or space I def recommend but you know

I'll look it up when I get the chance.

I love fantasy, horror (just got a new Stephen King book the other day), mystery/suspense, science fiction.

Oh, I somehow forgot to say that I like stories that have revenge as a theme as well. The Count of Monte Cristo is a great example!

@murphysgirl

Oh, I somehow forgot to say that I like stories that have revenge as a theme as well. The Count of Monte Cristo is a great example!

I still need to read that as well. 😂 Anyway guys Imma peace out see ya tomorrow