forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

And I'm EXTREMELY upset that the person who did this to her (@ImNotOnline792 and her ex) Got away from it while she suffers the consequences they should've been put through

Deleted user

Honestly Space just seems kinda… brain dead right now. She barely reacts to anything… just kinda blank. The only thing that shows she is alive is the occasional muffled sobbing. She's fallen completely into shock. I hope time heals her… but it's almost like death already has her in its grasp.. and she keeps refusing to eat or drink, she is already underweight and suffers quiet a few health issues…

God- I wish I could speak to her- My friend went through something simular-

@tungsten fastfood

(stealing from @ThoroughlyAccursedCreator)

Why don't y'all go to authorities or trusted adults in your lives instead of a bunch of writers who you don't know and have no way to effectively help the situation? What exactly are you expecting us to do?

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Why don't y'all go to authorities or trusted adults in your lives instead of a bunch of writers who you don't know and have no way to effectively help the situation? What exactly are you expecting us to do?

Well, for starters, we can continue to be here for her, lending a sympathetic/empathetic ear, and supporting her; the same thing that we've always done for anyone else that's part of our own make-shift family.

Deleted user

….Wtf… This girl is on the edge of death and you say "LOL"??????

Deleted user

….Wtf… This girl is on the edge of death and you say "LOL"??????

Deleted user

that feels like a freaking joke… Thats a classic troll move. not cool

Deleted user

If you're telling the truth, im sorry… I'm just really stressed rn, I want to help and protect her

Deleted user

Well guys, Im signing off for today. Send your kindness and support to @Space_Is_Gone …. Lord knows what's happening to her/going through her head

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Space…. I know I wasn't very nice… But you weren't that bad… I just kinda saw you as competition for my fame, Im sorry. That bitch should suffer because what she did istg

Okay, now this is more like it, Rae! You can and should show this side of you more often!

@tungsten fastfood

Well, for starters, we can continue to be here for her, lending a sympathetic/empathetic ear, and supporting her; the same thing that we've always done for anyone else that's part of our own make-shift family.

well, if I may, this is serious and if it is as described, she is in need of desperate help from those older than us, and actually in their lives.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Uh I had a good laugh bc Elias confuzed me. Okay so he went downstairs to get pizza and come back upstairs with it, and he goes it's missing something… And he walks into his room and you hear things being thrown around and like 3 seconds later he walks out with a whole family sized bottle of ranch dressing. Like no context, just a bottle of ranch. And he sits down and puts it on his pizza, and continues on with life and I'm dying from laughter bc who keeps a whole bottle of ranch dressing in their room?????