forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I haven't actually started the series but I definitely am much more interested in it because of you. And I have seen at least one episode of the Animated Series.

The anime one is interesting. I like that there's alternative versions of classic episodes from the actual series! I just don't like that Jared (Sam) mispronounces Freeland (pronounced Freelind) as Free-land, that Jensen doesn't voice Dean until the last two episodes, and that they didn't continue that version of the series!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I have finally begun to fulfill a dream I've had since I was 11.
My local library had ordered Don Quixote about a week ago, and it is now in my possession!
Will I be staying up all night reading it with a Spanish dictionary beside me? Why yes, yes I will!

Congrats, mate.

@Space group

Hey guys… I decided to check in and maybe hang around for a bit… like Alex said I've just been kinda blank. I don't have the energy to do anything, so sorry if I don't respond…

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Hey guys… I decided to check in and maybe hang around for a bit… like Alex said I've just been kinda blank. I don't have the energy to do anything, so sorry if I don't respond…

Well, I’m glad that you’re back Space. I know we haven't really talked much but I was really worried about you.

@Relsey-TheElder

We had to write an analysis of the first three chapters of Frankenstein and why they are important, and I have a lot of opinions on the themes of this book and I just kinda lost it while I was writing and what was supposed to be like a paragraph turned into an essay and I don't know whether to be proud or scared. What's even worse is now I'm in explanation and opinion mood and that's not a great mood to be in in my house.