forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

sends hugs to @Space_Is_Gone I hope you have a great day today. Remember You can talk to any of us if you ever need anything.

Deleted user

Eight that. I hope you feel better, and today brings you joy!

@Pizzaz11 group

Yes!! Everyday you're alive is a day to celebrate, it's a day to be happy because everyday you're here, you get to experience even more amazing wonders!

@Pizzaz11 group

I just lost my mind

Itachi means weasel
who names their child weasel
suddenly his actions seem slightly more justified

but

w e a s e l

Oop-

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

So, I'm looking at one of my self-help fiction writing books, and this line was nice:

There are no unbreakable rules in fiction

It was referring to story-structure, however there are other aspects of fiction writing that it could apply to too.

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

On that one showing and telling comment, I managed to get ai dungeon to simulate description by first taking a example out of a showing vs telling tutorial and it simulator showing when I type Tell: (insert phrase), it's a bit janky and sometimes you have argue with the ai when it gets mixed up but mostly it's pretty legit

Deleted user

the horse is out of the hospital, only to be replaced by a llama. im done. im dead.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Akskfhsldhdhx the book I'm reading mentions myyyyyy clannnnnnnnnnn or more specifically the people. The Dun of The Waves. A bustling city town full of wealth, that helped the Epidii when the Romans tried invading. I am so excited to see my people mentioned in a story. This is after they left the Highland, and it's a few generations after the Nordic Prince married the Scottish Princess, but now, it fits the era perfectly……… I've never been so proud.