forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Just got back from another trip to Barnes and Noble where I purchased another book; Full Throttle Stories by Joe Hill (Stephen King's son). It's a anthology collection!

The legendary Joe King actually exists! Yes.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Just got back from another trip to Barnes and Noble where I purchased another book; Full Throttle Stories by Joe Hill (Stephen King's son). It's a anthology collection!

The legendary Joe King actually exists! Yes.

He likes going by Joe Hill in an attempt to differentiate from his dad. Sorry Joe, you can't fool me, I know exactly who you are! Lol

@Relsey-TheElder

It probably has something to do with age ratings. So we know what's being said but they get to keep a lower rating or something like that. I don't know if that's true or not it's just what my brain said.

@Space group

I have to do another essay… I just did like five over the past few days. And it doesn't help that I'm currently in a state of depression and a mental breakdown.
The essay is supposed to be used in a debate later, my topic is "Students should be held legally responsible for bullying." Which really doesn't help me get my mind off of stuff….