forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

It's not too difficult. It took me about a month watching Elias' uncle. 😂 it's literally taking hot metal and just making it into a spiral, then using modern day etching to add smol details. You don't need to be an artist, because flaws give it character. That's what makes it yours.

@Relsey-TheElder

Very true, Very understandable, I just have no life and need to have a new task to do every so often and let me tell you, I now understand how monks in Europe didn't go crazy, making books is really calming.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Hey, I did the Titanic model!

Listen man I was about to yeet that dragon off the face of the earth bc every stinking little piece HAD ro be segmented so it could move a little so it wouldn't snap if dropped. I was done. It took me about 16 hours to build tho…

Oh, I am aware…. Those little itty-bitty tabs that you have to twist/bend to connect the pieces. I had to break out my reading glasses just to see them!

Hey, I did the Titanic model!

Listen man I was about to yeet that dragon off the face of the earth bc every stinking little piece HAD ro be segmented so it could move a little so it wouldn't snap if dropped. I was done. It took me about 16 hours to build tho…

Oh, I am aware…. Those little itty-bitty tabs that you have to twist/bend to connect the pieces. I had to break out my reading glasses just to see them!

Oof….. I normally bend all the pieces, and I use my finger nails, and maybe a pair of tweezers if it gets difficult. I trust my dexterity better than I trust tools where I can't feel how much force I am exerting. I have very gentle and delicate hands when it comes to the model kind of stuff…

BRUH HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THAT THE BARI SAX PLAYER IN MY BAND LOOKS LIKE BERTHOLT FROM ATTACK ON TITAN? Like I was just chilling and this kid bites his fingernails when he's anxious and I get that and I'm like whatever until I really look at his face and my heart legit stopped. I was like there's no freaking way. But he looks exactly like him and I'm just waiting on him to reveal himself now.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

My school gave us chrome books
And they don’t even work properly
I want my iPad back

On other news I discovered that on Netflix Ninjago got split into two different series for whatever reason, and they don’t even have day of the departed, and the pilot episodes which are kinda important

don’t mind me, just a 15 year old girl confused about a lego cartoon, and school technology

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Update. Found out why it’s split

After season 10 Ninjago dropped the subtitle of ‘Masters of Spinjistu’ (which literally nobody remembers). So technically they are two different serise.

Still doesn’t excuse why they don’t have day of the departed or pilot episodes, while still having that dumb birthday thing.

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

Every time I go on Pinterest, I tell myself I won't get dragged into browsing pictures of Eret
And every time
Screenshot-2021-01-25-at-11-04-09-PM
this happens
The strawberry dress is a dangerous force

broo same for me but with Sam