forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

I can't stop thinking about how the GrubHub commercials may take place in a dystopian future where GrubHub has control of the universe and put drugs in everyone's food the delivery dance commercial was was actually boogie man's mental breakdown after his wife and unborn child were killed by salad lady and that the kid in the commercial was actually dead the whole time and that Steve's dog was actually a secret agent for GrubHub

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I can't stop thinking about how the GrubHub commercials may take place in a dystopian future where GrubHub has control of the universe and put drugs in everyone's food the delivery dance commercial was was actually boogie man's mental breakdown after his wife and unborn child were killed by salad lady and that the kid in the commercial was actually dead the whole time and that Steve's dog was actually a secret agent for GrubHub

No you're making my brain hurt. Sthap.

@Space group

Anyone who is questioning my username- Let's just say I hit a bit of an issue…. I have a deadline to achieve my dreams. I have no idea when that deadline is, I just know my opportunity is slowly closing. So yeah I'm about to throw out my college studying and try to kick some ass and achieve my goals :p (and try to ignore the crippling self-doubt)

@Space group

Ah shit- I feel the urge to give up now. It just seems so far… especially since I'm not talented in it and have a limited time to work. I'm also trying to achieve something tons of others want…

Deleted user

Never give up on your dreams! It doesn't matter how far away they may seem. Never. Give. Up.
It's like that quote, "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
Don't worry about the long journey. Just take it one step at a time, and before you know it, you're halfway there.

It just seems so far…especially since I'm not talented in it.

I have no idea how many times I used to say that to myself. I think everyone in their lifetime has the same thoughts. But I learned, through the years, that the professional swimmers, gamers, and YouTubers, didn't have any "talents." Maybe they didn't feel comfortable around cameras, or they weren't physically fit, or they just sucked at gaming, but their "talent" was the fact that they could stick to it, that, while they didn't completely ignore self-doubt, they used that as a way to push themselves even harder.

Don't doubt yourself, and don't listen to others' doubts. We all have faith in your skill, and we're here to support you!
As you said above, go kick some ass and achieve your goals!

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

Honestly there's no way to fit in beautiful standards, There'll also be a way for you to be "too" skinny, too fat, too short, too tall, too boyish, too girly
Hell I bet even if you do fit in those narrow standard, you'll be seen as plastic or fake

It's best to not even consider them

@Space group

Okay… I'm kinda nervous to tell everyone the specifics of my goals for fear of being judged and people instantly shooting me down with the claim that I'll never make it. Because I admit, I'm reaching for something that is almost untouchable…

@Space group

I feel that I need to say my dream in order to get more specific help… believe me, I do feel bad about constantly bothering you guys, I'm just super passionate and I'm sorry if I'm annoying

Deleted user

You not bothering us, and you definitely not annoying! I love how passionate you are, and in fact, to see what you've gone through and still see you trying to achieve your dream (whatever that is) is very inspiring in itself.

So if you need to say your dream, say it. We're here for you.

Now I want to know what your dream is XD but you don't have to tell us if you feel uncomfortable.

@Space group

Like I said, youtube is my dream… it's what I've always wanted, even as a child. I've mentioned wanting to meet some certain content creators… but I never gave names, so this is what this paragraph will be about. Space coming clean about her true goals, in detail.
So… um… gosh this is making me nervous…
here it goes: I want to join the Dream SMP. I want to befriend some of the members.
Like I said, it's crazy, it's out of reach. Thousands of other people want the exact same thing so there's no reason I would succeed…. Gosh I just want this more than anything. I know I can help people, I can make them laugh… but I may never be given the chance.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Dude so do I! You could say, it's my…. Dream. god that was bad
Dream said that after every arc, he looks for a few people who he finds really talented, and asks them to join! Ranboo actually started as a fan of the SMP, and gained something crazy like 10,000 subs in a few weeks! If he can do it, I'm positive that you can, too!

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'll do the same for you! What members do you most want to befriend? I really wanna be friends with Eret, personally, she's just so cool and chill and they've been quite the inspiration to me lately.

@Space group

LOL. Hey do you want to DM to talk about this more? I normally get really nervous talking about my passions when it's just out there in the public for everyone O-O