forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Okay IG it's time to reveal the main goal: I want to befriend the king himself, Technoblade!

Oh my gosh, that is amazing, and for some reason got me really excited!

For a moment, I didn't know what SMP was, but I know Technoblade because of my brothers!
I don't think that you're goal is as far-fetched as you think. You already started you're YouTube Channel! This is actually a huge step!

I don't know a lot about this stuff, and I'm not sure how much I can help, but my older brother is friends with these really important, higher-up gamer(s).
I could question him, and figure out how he got there, and tell you what he tells me if you would like?

Deleted user

Alrighty, I'll question him when he gets off work and try and post word for word what he did.

@Space group

I'm all for helping people and making them smile! I'm happy that me opening up and revealing my goals is helping some other people express themselves and gain confidence!

@Space group

Lol school literally SUCKS with the stuff they block- Like actually a site could be the only comfort place for someone, and the school just blocks it instantly… I understand stuff that's entirely inappropriate… but they literally blocked everything under the tags of Social and forums…. wthhhh

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Lol school literally SUCKS with the stuff they block- Like actually a site could be the only comfort place for someone, and the school just blocks it instantly… I understand stuff that's entirely inappropriate… but they literally blocked everything under the tags of Social and forums…. wthhhh

My drama teacher needed to share a link with us of play sets, she got to see it on her ipad (because they haven't upgraded teachers), and for us it was blacked and labeled as 'Mature art?!?!"

@Space group

I also don't like how we have to log into a captive portal before browsing the web. Even the name messes with me "CAPTIVE portal"

@moss

here it goes: I want to join the Dream SMP. I want to befriend some of the members.

tbh this also like a dream of mine. like you said, it does seem a bit out of reach but hey, if the members of the dream smp could make it, we have a shot too. Plus, with Ranboo's whole story, it really gives me hope bc he was just a fan like us but he worked hard and grew really fast.

@Space group

here it goes: I want to join the Dream SMP. I want to befriend some of the members.

tbh this also like a dream of mine. like you said, it does seem a bit out of reach but hey, if the members of the dream smp could make it, we have a shot too. Plus, with Ranboo's whole story, it really gives me hope bc he was just a fan like us but he worked hard and grew really fast.

Writes your name down with other people I need to smuggle in with me