forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Whoa whoa whoa who mentioned that? Dom you have piqued my interest and I demand to know more.

It’s just a theory. Biden’s a tool so Harris can get in. As much as I am not fond of his sexual harassment vibes, I pity the guy a tad. He’s too old for this. Needs a nice Home where people will be nice to him.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Like you know the feeling when you feel like you can do anything? All this history in these books, and I feel like I've lived it all! It's so crazy! I feel things and know things that the book later states and I'm going crazy! I feel so many emotions, from absolute love to absolute hate, to sadness. Like everything is going off the charts. But one thing is for certain. I HATE ROMANS. I cannot stand what they did to my people. It's just… The feels man……..

Whoa whoa whoa who mentioned that? Dom you have piqued my interest and I demand to know more.

It’s just a theory. Biden’s a tool so Harris can get in. As much as I am not fond of his sexual harassment vibes, I pity the guy a tad. He’s too old for this. Needs a nice Home where people will be nice to him.

Big facts there Dom. His German Shepards tho? How can I not love them? They are sooooooo cuuuttttteeee

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I've mostly been chilling out today. Watched some TV, played a game that I got from Family Video for $4, listened to some music, and am now thinking about reading for a bit.

I should probably reply to the rps that I'm involved with/have going, but I just haven't been in the mood to rp lately…. Likely due to me playing my video games!

Deleted user

You know how some people have baby fever?
WELLL I have Animal fever, where i think all animals need love, even the "ugly" ones.
AND ALSO I'VE BEEN HAVING MASSIVE BABY FEVER AND I SWEAR TO THE GODS, my teachers nephew is so FRICKEN CUTTEEEE.

@PastelTart

Same on the animals thing! I honestly think they all look cute, even if some are cuter than others. I love all animals and I want to pet them all! Fulfilling the previous statement will probably be dangerous to any person's health, considering there are a lot of snakes and wild carnivores out there, which is why I won't actually pet all the animals.

WELLL I have Animal fever, where i think all animals need love, even the "ugly" ones.
AND ALSO I'VE BEEN HAVING MASSIVE BABY FEVER AND I SWEAR TO THE GODS, my teachers nephew is so FRICKEN CUTTEEEE.

And yes, I do get this!

Listen I have baby fever all the time, and lemme tell you, telling the person you're supposed to be with that you have baby fever is not the best idea. When Elias hears that he nopes outta there faster than lightning. I have to admit, even though he has one brain cell that brandishes a blunt stick in a corner, he has his moments.

Listen I have baby fever all the time, and lemme tell you, telling the person you're supposed to be with that you have baby fever is not the best idea. When Elias hears that he nopes outta there faster than lightning. I have to admit, even though he has one brain cell that brandishes a blunt stick in a corner, he has his moments.

I don't know why I just pictured this scenario playing out in my head:

Winter: [Speaking to Elias.] "I have ba_"
Elias: [Quickly vacates the room.]
Winter: [Realizes that he's gone. Shrugs.] "More bacon for me, then!"

Deleted user

Yeah sooo, Baby and animal fever is just AGAGHAGHGAGHDGHGHJVHUJMHJjkjhjmnhjdnfhcndbhj

That's a clear convo Sy. Also there was the most recent one I said right in front of his mother 😂
W: I'm pregnant
E's Mom: wide eye shock mid dinner bite
E's sister, brother, and step dad: smirks
E: continues eating, and gets up for dessert, it's not mine
E's Mom: stroke level tension
(I'm not pregnant, I'm just messing around with Elias' mom, it's a recurring prank 😂 she gets a kick out of it)

Hmmm…. I can read Dracula, read what Rels gathered for me so far (thank you, it is such a huge task and is tremendously appreciated), or continue to procrastinate on those. Choices, choices, choices!

@Relsey-TheElder

Hmmm…. I should read through the historical information that Rels has been gathering for me so I can work on a character's crazy long backstory.

You should, becasue it took a long time.

Hmmm…. I should read through the historical information that Rels has been gathering for me so I can work on a character's crazy long backstory.

I've read some of it up until my brain decided that it couldn't process what chunks to put into Zain's backstory. I'll have to go through and highlight parts that intrigue me. I've been transferring what you're giving me onto the doc that has his backstory on it.

I've read some of it up until my brain decided that it couldn't process what chunks to put into Zain's backstory. I'll have to go through and highlight parts that intrigue me. I've been transferring what you're giving me onto the doc that has his backstory on it.

And I will absolutely give credit to you for the research!

@Relsey-TheElder

Nah, I don't need credit, I enjoy doing it my little Historian heart is made happy.

Nah, I don't need credit, I enjoy doing it my little Historian heart is made happy.

Nevertheless, I will give credit where credit is due!