forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@tungsten fastfood

eugh that ranch must be nasty as hell

not being refrigerated hhrrggghhg

I know and I am just waiting for him to get a foodborne sickness just so I can say I told you so

blEGH tell me when so I can be rude about it on the internet as to why unrefrigerated ranch is the grosses thing on the planet

@tungsten fastfood

okay but like can u imagine warm fucking ranch like who the FUCK ENJOYS THAT

great let me boil it for you next so it coagulates next

and it gets all yellow at the lid when it’s unrefrigerated 🤢🤢🤢

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

(stealing from @ThoroughlyAccursedCreator)

Why don't y'all go to authorities or trusted adults in your lives instead of a bunch of writers who you don't know and have no way to effectively help the situation? What exactly are you expecting us to do?

Well, for starters, we can continue to be here for her, lending a sympathetic/empathetic ear, and supporting her; the same thing that we've always done for anyone else that's part of our own make-shift family.

well, if I may, this is serious and if it is as described, she is in need of desperate help from those older than us, and actually in their lives.

Both are very good points.

Deleted user

That’s the thing… she went to the police and office a long time ago for help, they didn’t do anything. Now they say she is lying and making her suffer the consequences the other bitches should’ve gone through…

And yes, Emi is absolutely correct. Space should reach out to the proper channels for help right now.

On that note…. Even simply having friends being supportive, understanding, and caring can be helpful. Let's just hope for the best outcome and continue to be here for her.

Deleted user

ok again what are we gonna do that’s any different or better?

There are hotlines for this that will get you support.

Idk maybe she just wanted to vent to her fucking family?! Seems pretty valid to me

Deleted user

I’m really stressed and mad at the world so sorry if I snap

@tungsten fastfood

Idk maybe she just wanted to vent to her fucking family?! Seems pretty valid to me

ok but we aren’t her family

her family right now are those who care about her and can assist her.

Deleted user

Emi you obviously don’t understand the situation. This thread is commonly called an online family. And Space is in an abusive family and says she sees us as a true family rather than those by blood

Deleted user

I don’t think Space needs someone pointing out stuff they think she did wrong right now. She shouldn’t have to explain herself to you

ok but we aren’t her family

her family right now are those who care about her and can assist her.

“A wise man once told me, 'family don't end in blood.' But it doesn't start there either. Family cares about you, not what you can do for them. Family's there; for the good, bad, all of it. They got your back, even when it hurts. That's family." ~Dean Winchester referring to Bobby Singer in Supernatural: Season 10, Episode 17 "Inside Man".

@tungsten fastfood

No, I do understand. You’re sitting here talking for her on a situation about her. This should be WAY WAY more private because (speaking from personal experience), suicidal people do not want to have their emotions publicized. How the hell do you know she wants us to know all of this if she isn’t telling us it? I understand you’re trying to get word out about her in case anyone is worried, but you could have EASILY left it at “Space needs time away right now, she can explain when she gets back. Don’t worry”.

Online people aren’t “true family”. We’re literally just on a site for writers. This thread is titled “share anything nobody asked you to share” not “portable family”. Get your friend legit help. She needs it. Call a hotline immediately.

Deleted user

emi you are on my last damn nerve. How are you claiming Space doesn’t want her info shared…. She literally talks everyday about this situation and asked me to update everyone before she went dark.

Deleted user

Sure, it was created to be something else, but it evolved just as everything else.