forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

Killing me softy (It's a song about a toxic relationship, also KS reference)
You better run for your life (In the song the singer talks about wanting to kill their girlfriend for being with another man)
Cantraella (While it's sweet sounding the lyrics have a sort

vibe to it)

@tungsten fastfood

well there’s nothing really but personality you could use to properly foreshadow an abusive person

so

no song from me but writing advice is thing I can give

@Relsey-TheElder

You better run for your life (In the song the singer talks about wanting to kill their girlfriend for being with another man)

vibe to it)

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

well there’s nothing really but personality you could use to properly foreshadow an abusive person

so

I'm assuming that this means that you've forgiven me for what I did months ago before you temporarily left? I'd rather not talk about that… unfortunate shameful period since it caused a lot of pain and turmoil, but since your return I must confess that I've been wondering if I've been forgiven.

vibe to it)

I thinkthat I've hear Killing Me Softly before, but I'm not entirely sure. As for the other two….

I just need some songs that can foreshadow things to come in the private rp that snippet is from.

@tungsten fastfood

so

I'm assuming that this means that you've forgiven me for what I did months ago before you temporarily left? I'd rather not talk about that… unfortunate shameful period since it caused a lot of pain and turmoil, but since your return I must confess that I've been wondering if I've been forgiven.

okay i literally don’t remember that at all because my life has been a series of hectic and terrible events strung together since I left Notebook in March.

I’m just saying that as a writer trying to tell you how to properly write a convincing character

so

okay i literally don’t remember that at all because my life has been a series of hectic and terrible events strung together since I left Notebook in March.

I’m just saying that as a writer trying to tell you how to properly write a convincing character

Okay…. Thanks for the offer.

I know that y'all won't quite understand and I apologize for that , but what do you think of the following organization names:

Supernatural
Nullification
Operative
Workers

Regiment of
Abnormality
Immunity and
National Security

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Bruh I got my booty tore into because I was late for getting home but bruh. Really? I turn 18 in like a week. I dont understand what my parents think I'm doing? Like I'm a good kid. I don't do drugs, I don't do crazy parties, I'm legit perfect. I just don't understand why I dont have the trust I know I deserve, and the trust I've earned…

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Bruh I got my booty tore into because I was late for getting home but bruh. Really? I turn 18 in like a week. I dont understand what my parents think I'm doing? Like I'm a good kid. I don't do drugs, I don't do crazy parties, I'm legit perfect. I just don't understand why I dont have the trust I know I deserve, and the trust I've earned…

Feel that.

@Space group

This is absolute fucking bullshit. FUCKING BULLSHIT! My ex said that our friend group is attacking him and he feels unsafe. THEY BELIEVED HIM AND NOW IM THE ONE THAT COULD GET ARRESTED BECAUSE APPARENTLY IM ATTACKING HIM. THEY SAID THAT WE'RE CREATING DRAMA AND PURPOSELY HARRASSING THAT FAMILY AND ARE LYING. I HAVE A CRIMINAL FUCKING CHARGE. we don't even talk to him WTH

@tungsten fastfood

did you get arrested?

were you read your rights and being told exactly why you’re getting arrested?

did you go to court?

if the answer is “no” for one of those questions, then you don’t have a charge.

would would it even be???? a criminal charge???

@Space group

IM GETTING QUESTIONED BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THAT THE MAN WHO SEXUALLY ASSAULTED ME IS ACTUAlLY THE VICTIM AND IM THE ONE ATTACKING HIM

I am going to say this…. Go sort things out with the police! Make sure that you have evidence to support and back up your claims. You should also print out any attempted report emails that you've sent to your school and take those.

If your friends are on FB or something, make a group chat, one where you control who is part of it, and tell them your side.

Make sure to have what you need with you when you do talk to the police. Keep fighting. In the long run things should hopefully work out. I know it's hard and you're tired of it…. At this point it is the duty of the police to get your side of things since they already have his. This is why you need to have anything and everything that can backup and support your side, including any attempts to report him to your school (since they've clearly done absolutely nothing to protect you from him and his sister).

@Space group

He's made jokes about coming to the school with a …weapon. And ik his family are big on guns. TBH he doesn't care about anything, he is a narcissist, to me and many others, he seems like a psychopath. I won't be surprised if he turns out to be a serial killer. He puts on this face to authorities and manipulates them against me.