forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I only play because I have lessons over FaceTime and stuff we have to record for band. I also got my solo for solo and ensemble next year yesterday and I'm not practicing because I'm too lazy to print it out. it's class A and I'm gonna screeeaaamm

Same tho!
My teacher said me and the best horn in my school (v accurate note/rhythms and AMAZING tone) are playing the same solo and if we have the same judge, I'm going to cry

@RedTheLoveless

Me, just starting to feel better after talking with my best friend: "I absolutely trust you with my life. You're real family to me." My brain: What if you can't trust anyone else? Me: "What– Why would you say that?" My brain: Great questions, but also consider that everyone you think is your friend may actually just be putting up with you out of obligation and are pulling away because you're not enough of a person. Me: "What the hell man?! I thought we were past this." My brain: Well yes, but also no. Look at you, you're broken and you can't even ask for help because it's no use. Me: "What. The. Fuck." My brain: Look, really look at your friends. They could easily leave you behind. They're all so much better than you. They're probably only keeping you around to not hurt your sensitive feelings. I mean, you might as well disappear and live alone forever since after your family dies no one will need you, or want you for that matter. Me: "Okay. I hear you, but time to go to bed you pathetic sack of corticalized mush."

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Me, just starting to feel better after talking with my best friend: "I absolutely trust you with my life. You're real family to me." My brain: What if you can't trust anyone else? Me: "What– Why would you say that?" My brain: Great questions, but also consider that every you think is your friend may actually just be putting up with you out of obligation and are pulling away because you're not enough of a person. Me: "What the hell man?! I thought we were past this." My brain: Well yes, but also no. Look at you, you're broken and you can't even ask for help because it's no use. Me: "What. The. Fuck." My brain: Look, really look at your friends. They could easily leave you behind. They're all so much better than you. They're probably only keeping you around to not hurt your sensitive feelings. I mean, you might as well disappear and live alone forever since after your family dies no one will need you, or want you for that matter. Me: "Okay. I hear you, but time to go to bed you pathetic sack of corticalized mush."

WE ALL LOVE YOU, YOUR BRAIN IS JUST MEAN!!

@Pickles group

Me, just starting to feel better after talking with my best friend: "I absolutely trust you with my life. You're real family to me." My brain: What if you can't trust anyone else? Me: "What– Why would you say that?" My brain: Great questions, but also consider that every you think is your friend may actually just be putting up with you out of obligation and are pulling away because you're not enough of a person. Me: "What the hell man?! I thought we were past this." My brain: Well yes, but also no. Look at you, you're broken and you can't even ask for help because it's no use. Me: "What. The. Fuck." My brain: Look, really look at your friends. They could easily leave you behind. They're all so much better than you. They're probably only keeping you around to not hurt your sensitive feelings. I mean, you might as well disappear and live alone forever since after your family dies no one will need you, or want you for that matter. Me: "Okay. I hear you, but time to go to bed you pathetic sack of corticalized mush."

if it makes you feel better, I've snapped at everyone I only tolerate, plus other people, and I haven't snapped at you

@Anemone eco

Me, just starting to feel better after talking with my best friend: "I absolutely trust you with my life. You're real family to me." My brain: What if you can't trust anyone else? Me: "What– Why would you say that?" My brain: Great questions, but also consider that everyone you think is your friend may actually just be putting up with you out of obligation and are pulling away because you're not enough of a person. Me: "What the hell man?! I thought we were past this." My brain: Well yes, but also no. Look at you, you're broken and you can't even ask for help because it's no use. Me: "What. The. Fuck." My brain: Look, really look at your friends. They could easily leave you behind. They're all so much better than you. They're probably only keeping you around to not hurt your sensitive feelings. I mean, you might as well disappear and live alone forever since after your family dies no one will need you, or want you for that matter. Me: "Okay. I hear you, but time to go to bed you pathetic sack of corticalized mush."

Ace. Please don't let your brain get to you. I swear that the world it's showing you isn't reality.

@RedTheLoveless

For what it's worth, I value you. You're one of my favorite people.

Thank you, Jyn. That means a lot to me and my stupid brain.

WE ALL LOVE YOU, YOUR BRAIN IS JUST MEAN!!

Thanks, Xander. My brain seems to be rather cruel lately. I'm hoping it'll pass in time.

if it makes you feel better, I've snapped at everyone I only tolerate, plus other people, and I haven't snapped at you

That's fair, but I also don't like to push people's buttons if I can avoid it.

@RedTheLoveless

Ace. Please don't let your brain get to you. I swear that the world it's showing you isn't reality.

I know, it's just hard when it's the one thing in my life I can't tune out. I don't normally have these thoughts as much as I used to, but it seems that when I do, they hit rather hard.

@Pickles group

They don't always push my buttons, I'm just an insufferable bitch most of the time

@RedTheLoveless

They don't always push my buttons, I'm just an insufferable bitch most of the time

That's false.

@Pickles group

That's false.

I'm not a bitch to you because you're great

@HighPockets group

That's false.

It's very false, but she won't admit it.

@RedTheLoveless

That's false.

I'm not a bitch to you because you're great

You're not a bitch at all but thank you.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

me neither
I’m that kind of tired where even my head feels like it weighs a bajillion pounds and if i lay down i’ll sink, but i also want to finish my puzzlessss