forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-Magician group

If it’s someone I care about I’d want a letter, if it’s someone I don’t like then I’d want a simple goodbye.
However, if someone I didn’t like gave me a letter, I think I would perhaps soften as a person. If someone I cared about gave me a simple goodbye then I know I wasted my time with them

@Pickles group

Okay I'm at the pond and there are a bunch of baby ducks and they were kind of cute from a distance until they got out and started spreading out towards me and the place I was five minutes ago~

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

smol rant, but how am I supposed to get help if therapists aren't safe? I had a therapist who would tell my mother everything I thought and said… (thank goodness I never said anything too bad) I know my mother would be mad and disappointed in me if she knew it all because I'm supposed to be the perfect child… working hard and being happy all the time… therapists do not make me feel safe. At all. I want help, but I don't know what to do… sometimes it's a lot worse and I don't know if I can deal with it…

@Pickles group

Update: they got back in and swam past me. They almost got out right where I was but mama duck quacked something new and they all dashed over. Mama duck is not cute, baby ducks are a lil cute. They go bobble bobble bobble when they move. Like freshmen marchers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Okay I'm at the pond and there are a bunch of baby ducks and they were kind of cute from a distance until they got out and started spreading out towards me and the place I was five minutes ago~

where are you and is it legal to steal them and keep them as pets

@Pickles group

where are you and is it legal to steal them and keep them as pets

Still Ohio and no I don't think it is

@Pickles group

smol rant, but how am I supposed to get help if therapists aren't safe? I had a therapist who would tell my mother everything I thought and said… (thank goodness I never said anything too bad) I know my mother would be mad and disappointed in me if she knew it all because I'm supposed to be the perfect child… working hard and being happy all the time… therapists do not make me feel safe. At all. I want help, but I don't know what to do… sometimes it's a lot worse and I don't know if I can deal with it…

this is the part of the show where I give bad advice, but unfortunately that part has been cancelled because I can't think of anything

@Pickles group

Somewhere on my bucket list is to somehow get access to a duck egg and when it hatches to have it imprint on me
And then, according to duck laws, it will be my child

Then you have to kill it before it grows up and turns evil and ugly

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Somewhere on my bucket list is to somehow get access to a duck egg and when it hatches to have it imprint on me

If it imprints on me it'll be a good guy/gal/non-binary pal
And I'm ugly, too, so we're a perfect match

@Pickles group

The ducks came back for a little bit. They all made a triangle and swam away. Took a little over an hour and I'm pretty cold, but I finished my book.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

So never cause ducks are always cute

@Anemone eco

On the contrary, it's "The Ugly Duckling" not "The Ugly Duck"

@Pickles group

On the contrary, it's "The Ugly Duckling" not "The Ugly Duck"

No, I mean "ducks are fucking ugly and evil". I know what I said.