forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I want to dance… just me and my music in a studio space, but I don't have any space anywhere and I never get to be alone… I was watching dances and now I just feel like shit because I can't dance as well as all those people…

@Anemone eco

I'm sorry for your lack of dance space, Xander. However, you cannot compare yourself to all of those people out there. So what? They dance "better than you". They more than likely just have more experience. And that means you can get there too. It isn't in their blood or anything like that. They weren't born with the skill. They built it. They built on their potential and guess what, Xander, you have a lot of potential. So once this pandemic is gone, I know you'll be able to shine outside with the rest of the world.

Sorry. I'm bad at cheering people up.

@amy groupPremiumest Supporter

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I love my profile picture, too! Glad andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) got control over the friend problem.

@Anemone eco

I'm glad too. It was a very wonky-wonky situation if you ask me. It's really cool getting to talk to you though! I've heard a lot of nice things.

@Anemone eco

Overall, it's been alright. The morning was a bit shaky but I'm just not a morning person anyway. Thank you for asking. How about yours?