forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

You need to regain a normal sleep schedule, Izzy. Set an alarm for a decent time in the morning and try to make it something you know you'll get up to in the morning. Sleep now and wake up to it. Then start sleeping a bit earlier than this. And repeat the cycle until you don't need the alarm to wake up at a decent time.

@Kie group

I uhm uh,, landed in someone's backyard by accident and they have a fricking Turbo snail I can't b r e a the

@Kie group

Might I recommend some fjords in Norway also? Beautiful things. :)

I was actually planning on checking out Norway in a bit!

@Anemone eco

I uhm uh,, landed in someone's backyard by accident and they have a fricking Turbo snail I can't b r e a the

That's pretty funny.

@saor_illust school

You need to regain a normal sleep schedule, Izzy. Set an alarm for a decent time in the morning and try to make it something you know you'll get up to in the morning. Sleep now and wake up to it. Then start sleeping a bit earlier than this. And repeat the cycle until you don't need the alarm to wake up at a decent time.

blehhhh
nu
i don't want to regain a normal sleep schedule

@Anemone eco

Might I suggest checking out Russia, it has very pretty parts! The scenery can be quite beautiful. Although… sometimes… not so much.

@Kie group

I dropped randomly in Russia and was surprised to see a nice little body of water. Got to love the landing spots in the middle of nowhere.

Edit: Dropped in an area with even more possibilities as to where I would land. Found a very lovely body of water once more.

@Anemone eco

I've always been curious about the pretty parts of Russia. Anywhere in particular you'd recommend? :)

Nowhere really in particular, though there is a nice body of water near a place that you'll see called Олекминск.

@Anemone eco

I dropped randomly in Russia and was surprised to see a nice little body of water. Got to love the landing spots in the middle of nowhere.

Edit: Dropped in an area with even more possibilities as to where I would land. Found a very lovely body of water once more.

:DDDD Isn't Russia just lovely?

@Kie group

:DDDD Isn't Russia just lovely?

It is but I keep landing by bodies of water so I'm heavily considering seeing what I can find even further east.

@Anemone eco

I've always been curious about the pretty parts of Russia. Anywhere in particular you'd recommend? :)

Nowhere really in particular, though there is a nice body of water near a place that you'll see called Олекминск.

Ohhh! Wait, wait, wait. Уральские Марисианский Пейзажи too! It's beautiful there!

@amy groupPremiumest Supporter

le gasp it appears amy (the most wonderful woman in the world)'s decided to grace us with her presence! (no offense, it's like when andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) drops by in one of the threads to say something. it's a blessing)

(〃 ω 〃)
That makes me so happy to hear!

@saor_illust school

le gasp it appears amy (the most wonderful woman in the world)'s decided to grace us with her presence! (no offense, it's like when andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) drops by in one of the threads to say something. it's a blessing)

(〃 ω 〃)
That makes me so happy to hear!

:DDDD
also
i love your tag !!
it be very lovely