forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

KD or cheese whiz is not at all homemade.

I count it as homemade when it's all you have time to make when you have seven people to feed in an hour. (And that hour includes cooking time.)
Also brick cheese is expensive, otherwise my mom would use brick cheese all the time.

@Pickles group

on another note, why did nobody tell me that trying to make homemade mac and cheese was this hard???

Mac and cheese is not hard. I make it from scratch all the time.
I can tell you how to make it with Kraft Dinner.
Or with Macaroni noodles and cheese whiz
Or with cheese powder and macaroni noodles and butter and milk.
Or with actual cheese and milk and butter and macaroni noodles. AKA the actually good for you version.

I mean does that count as homemade though?

If it's not in a box then it's homemade. Besides, trying to measure out cheese powder when the amounts of noodles and milk are nearly always different is hard and if it's too much you get awful lumps

KD=A box
Also KD= says on the box what measurements of milk/butter to use
Cheese whiz≠powder
Plus you just said making mac and cheese isn't hard, so I'm confused.
This has a tendency of happening with you whenever someone says making a food is hard, just saying

@Pickles group

KD or cheese whiz is not at all homemade.

I count it as homemade when it's all you have time to make when you have seven people to feed in an hour. (And that hour includes cooking time.)
Also brick cheese is expensive, otherwise my mom would use brick cheese all the time.

Kraft is literally in a box and takes way less than an hour. Yes, including cooking time.

@Pickles group

Also my family doesn't do KD. I only get KD with my dad, because he doesn't do it from scratch.

……okay so why are you offering to teach how to make KD? Also, your dad is still family, I hate to tell you

Deleted user

oh ok well tell her i said… thanks for telling me?

Making mac and cheese is not hard when its the first thing you learned to make other than hotdogs, and toast.
I do it multiple times a week most weeks, and it takes maybe half an hour when I'm not distracted too horribly.
I find the powder annoying,
Cheese whiz is okay, (we only use it cause its cheaper than using brick cheese all the time and lasts more than one bowl of noodles)
Real cheese uses a LOT for one serving of noodles for the entire family, and we'd be using a brick an a half per bowl, plus a lot more milk than we do with cheese whiz, (where we use half a jar, and a splash of milk)

Also my family doesn't do KD. I only get KD with my dad, because he doesn't do it from scratch.

……okay so why are you offering to teach how to make KD? Also, your dad is still family, I hate to tell you

I have two separate houses, When I say family, I mean my mom and siblings, when I say my dad, I mean just that,
With my mom I'm the oldest of 6 kids.
With my dad I'm a literal only child.
That's why I don't include my dad when I say family.
Also the two household and how I act are also very different two, so I think of both very differently

@Pickles group

Making mac and cheese is not hard when its the first thing you learned to make other than hotdogs, and toast.
I do it multiple times a week most weeks, and it takes maybe half an hour when I'm not distracted too horribly.
I find the powder annoying,
Cheese whiz is okay, (we only use it cause its cheaper than using brick cheese all the time and lasts more than one bowl of noodles)
Real cheese uses a LOT for one serving of noodles for the entire family, and we'd be using a brick an a half per bowl, plus a lot more milk than we do with cheese whiz, (where we use half a jar, and a splash of milk)

Hey guess what? You should probably provide actual helpful tips if you're going to say anything other than "mood" "oof" or "same" when someone talks about how they find making a food difficult, instead of saying "it's not though" and bragging about your cooking "skills". :)))))

@saor_illust school

also-
i remember a dream from last night
and it reminded me of how scared i am to be all alone, with no-one to talk to…

it involved ella, reed, and mir
first reed came to hug me gnite, cause i like to imagine my frens doing that when i need to relax
and then ella came and she told me that she was proud of me (for whatever reason) and i was rlly happy and was able to relax
but then they both got up and said they had to go…
and even though i begged them not to go, they left anyways
shortly after they left, mir came in, and sat next to me
i asked her assistance on a problem i had, but she said, and i quote
"i'm sorry i can't help you, iz. after all, i'm just a figment of your imagination."
and while i knew that the mir i was seeing wasn't really truly real, i was still heartbroken

and i just-
i rlly don't want to lose anyone…

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Okay so happy vent

Today I created my first watercolor painting in over a year that didn’t end up destroyed in the process or thrown away in a fit of sadness frustration and tears-
I know that’s a weird thing to be happy about but I’ve had so many days where I spent five or more hours painting only to hate it so much I start crying
Watercolor has always been my worst enemy and the one thing I’ll never be good at no matter how much I want to-

…But yet here I am-?!
…I did it-
I actually did it!!!
It doesn’t look very good, but I’ve made something!!!

is this a sign of hope???
am I finally learning!???

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

imagine being good at playing your instrument

I spent ten minutes tuning my flute after picking it up after two/three weeks

Before this whole “quarantine” thing, I was a soloist with a bold, beautiful tone that could help me stand out from the rest, it pushed me almost to the cutting sound of an oboe. I was that good.

now i’m just

a fifth grader

i’ve revisited my roots and i never wanted to go back

As a guitarist that doesn’t play, I feel this deeply in my soul and hate it.

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

imagine being good at playing your instrument

I spent ten minutes tuning my flute after picking it up after two/three weeks

Before this whole “quarantine” thing, I was a soloist with a bold, beautiful tone that could help me stand out from the rest, it pushed me almost to the cutting sound of an oboe. I was that good.

now i’m just

a fifth grader

i’ve revisited my roots and i never wanted to go back

As a guitarist that doesn’t play, I feel this deeply in my soul and hate it.

I literally looked at my french horn today and said "nah"
I have a solo project due in the next couple weeks and it's the toughest kind (we call them Group I)

@Pickles group

I only play because I have lessons over FaceTime and stuff we have to record for band. I also got my solo for solo and ensemble next year yesterday and I'm not practicing because I'm too lazy to print it out. it's class A and I'm gonna screeeaaamm

@Pickles group

share please~!

I'll have it posted to my instagram eventually
in the meantime i'm lazy

This is me, making a note to use the flute Instagram to stalk yours later