forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@amy groupPremiumest Supporter

I get that. Hopefully the later parts of the day made up for a rough start.

My day has been good! I brainstormed a bunch of fun things earlier and ended up having one of the most productive days I've had in awhile. Also, it's fun to check out the forums more in-depth! I've heard lots of funny things from andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer).

@Anemone eco

Ahah, yeah. Things do get pretty comical around General Chat. It's quite a doozy to be around for, but it's usually fun. Though I do wonder what it would be like just watch the antics unfold, perhaps I should try stalking around forums.

I know that andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) said that he has a favourite chat, I believe he said it was the meme chat, so I'm wondering if you have one too.

@amy groupPremiumest Supporter

It seems like it's a good community. I had no plans to get involved but y'all reeled me in with your niceness and antics.

Honestly, I've only recently started looking around the forums, so I'll have to get back to you on that! Though the friend one was great fun to watch and I love how so many people latched onto it so quickly.

What's your favorite chat?

@Anemone eco

Hmm. Not quite sure. Every chat has its fair share of redeeming qualities and drawbacks. Though I'd probably would have to pick the meme chat (because I think it's semi-funny) or the LGBTQ+ Chat because I generally see the least amount of drawbacks (in my opinion, of course) there.

@Kie group

Might do that in the oceans now to either scare me into staying up late or to enforce a sense of peace upon myself. Depends on what I find.

@Anemone eco

Hmm. I don't think you should stay up much later. It'll impact your performance on your homework and that's not very good at all. Rest up a bit and refresh. Google Maps will be there when you wake up.

@Kie group

Hmm. I don't think you should stay up much later. It'll impact your performance on your homework and that's not very good at all. Rest up a bit and refresh. Google Maps will be there when you wake up.

I tend to do pretty well on my homework no matter what, so don't worry about me.

@Anemone eco

Well, even if it doesn't impact your academic performance, it still takes away from your health and could lead to future problems. It would still be beneficial to go to sleep.

@saor_illust school

le gasp it appears amy (the most wonderful woman in the world)'s decided to grace us with her presence! (no offense, it's like when andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) drops by in one of the threads to say something. it's a blessing)

@Anemone eco

You may, though I will not answer. Some people on here may or may not know what time zone I am in, though that is mostly because I trust them. I'm quite afraid I do not know you enough to trust you like that yet.

@Kie group

Very well. I'd like to say my Google Maps adventure has been disappointing to me. Every location in the middle of the northern seas which I could land in seems to be unavailable.

@Kie group

Y'all should check out literally any atoll. They're very lovely places even if they're through Google Maps.

@saor_illust school

Izzy, I'm 92% sure it's late where you are. Sleep.

nu
i've been up since 5pm
literally
i slept 15 hrs
so yes
i have been up 6 hrs
well
closer to 7
but nu
i refuse to sleep