forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@saor_illust school

haha yup !!

also
i'm watching your lie in april
for like,,,
the millionth time
and i'm almost to the part
where i bawl my eyes out
cause i do that
every
single
time

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

haha yup !!

also
i'm watching your lie in april
for like,,,
the millionth time
and i'm almost to the part
where i bawl my eyes out
cause i do that
every
single
time

I’m listening to the English version of the melody

@Pickles group

I had a dream last night where I reorganized my bookshelves, and as I was doing it, I realized that I had an entire series of Coraline books, and the song her dad writes for her in the movie was stuck in my head. I called my sister in to look at them and she didn't know where they came from, but she had a set, too. So we wondered about that for a little bit, and then I looked back at my shelf and saw that I had a whole new row of books that I didn't know I had (including After, but I blame Jyn for that appearance), and they were all sideways and stacked on top of each other.
My sister and I went downstairs and we (my parents and grandparents) were packing the car to go somewhere, and as we were doing it, we asked them about the books and they all just dodged our questions and we were left wondering why there was a whole ass series of hardbacks that just showed up on our shelves one day.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Why are your dreams so normal?

I dreamed that I was at school. It wasn't my school, and in one classroom, the chairs were sunken into the ground. And they weren't chairs, they were tombs. My irl best friends were there, and I think Ella was too. So Ella's tomb-chair was different. There was a banner-thing, red with gold outlines, and it went into some weird purple hallway thing. Ella, one of my best friends, and I went in there, and there were all these weird monster-things. Ella and my friend went pretty far in, and I couldn't see them anymore, so me, being a coward was about to turn around, but I went back in and rescued them.
Then, I went to English class, and my actual English teacher was there. I realized I'd forgotten my bag in the monster-hallway, so I had to go back. Luckily, it was right at the entrance, so I didn't have to see the monster-things.
I did English class, then there was some sort of art class, and then we were on a weird island. There was a workshop-looking setup, and there was white water everywhere. There was some island we had to get to, I forget the name, but it was something like 'the Here' or something. I had a map, and it was somewhere in the bottom right corner. There was an island with only wooden people, and lots of kids for some reason.
I made it to 'The Here' and there was a tower. I called up, asking if I could play, and they said no. I went up, reminding them that sharing is caring, and they finally let me. It was my neighbor and another random kid, playing video games. I joined them, then the tower started to crumble, so I ran away. I ran back to the island with wooden people, and there were these weird twins.

I swear there was an aquarium with giant koi somewhere in there, too.

Deleted user

I only remember a dream of my sister diagnosing me with scoliosis. that’s it. Scoliosis is really common in my family but the way she diagnosed it was really weird. Apparently there was a bump on my neck (it was called something specific but I don’t remember what) that helped her figure it out.

@The-Magician group

Wait hold on….amy (the most wonderful woman in the world) and andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer)??!?!?? I think I need to update the DG rules!

Deleted user

that moment when you realize amy (the most wonderful woman in the world) has the random mess you made as her pfp