forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@saor_illust school

Nia. Look at all these people that care about you.
Like I keep telling you, you're not completely alone.
We will be here for you.

also why is this image so relatable??? and yes i still go and check qinni's twitter every now and then. don't judge me, i still miss her.

Deleted user

i’ll be out of everyone hair by the end of the week i promise…

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

You think you're such a bother because some people in your life are shit and one bad thing outweighs a million good things…
but we love you here, and we want to make you happy. Me n my wormy bois love you very much

Deleted user

i tried to fix what i broke but i just made it worse. i’m so sorry-

@Pickles group

Okay so one person doesn't think so.
There's someone who hates me, do you think I only spread toxicity? Do you think everyone's done with me?

^^ this bitch right here hasn't spread toxicity a day in her life

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I love you and I'm ready to set you up with comfy blankets and cuddles and hot chocolate (or whatever kind of drink you like in winter) and tell your parents to fuck off and give you all my love and affection and tell all the mean people to also fuck off because you don't deserve their shit

@The-Magician group

i’m a danger to you all…

Fuck off are you, I will not be having this level of self-deprecation from you young bean. First of all, you can do us no physical harm, secondly if anyone chooses to tell you that anything you have said to them has caused them to hurt themselves or saying it has decreased their own mental health is just them being an insensitive guilt-tripping bitch.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i’m a danger to you all…

Fuck off are you, I will not be having this level of self-deprecation from you young bean. First of all, you can do us no physical harm, secondly if anyone chooses to tell you that anything you have said to them has caused them to hurt themselves or saying it has decreased their own mental health is just them being an insensitive guilt-tripping bitch.

^^^^^
and a person making it seem like they are putting their own mental health in your hands is abusive and unhealthy behavior

this^^^

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

i’m a danger to you all…

^^^^^
and a person making it seem like they are putting their own mental health in your hands is abusive and unhealthy behavior

this^^^

Facts.

Deleted user

I LOVE YOUS AND I ENJOY YOUR LIL BEAN COMPANY! SO MUCH! -hugs you to death-