forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

You guys ever just,,, suffer through mental pain cause even if it's your birthday you want people to be happy but you know that if you can't keep it together you'll get called selfish

Just did that yesterday! I fuckin hate birthdays for that reason.

Deleted user

You guys ever just,,, suffer through mental pain cause even if it's your birthday you want people to be happy but you know that if you can't keep it together you'll get called selfish

It's my birthday and I have a horrible headache, worse then usual (I have an almost constant headache) but I have a call with all my family later, plus my mom got a cake for me and I really don't want to have to eat all the frosting.
I don't like cakes with too much frosting, I honestly barely can eat frosting.
The cake my mom is getting is good, but it has cream cheese frosting wich is even worse

@Kie group

It's my birthday and I have a horrible headache, worse then usual (I have an almost constant headache) but I have a call with all my family later, plus my mom got a cake for me and I really don't want to have to eat all the frosting.
I don't like cakes with too much frosting, I honestly barely can eat frosting.
The cake my mom is getting is good, but it has cream cheese frosting wich is even worse

I'm sorry that's happening, I wish I could do something for ya but I'm as useful as a speck of dust.

@HighPockets group

I love birthdays and I love when people shower me with attention and gifts, but whenever people give me gifts I always feel guilty after about them spending money on me. Idk why, it's weird and I don't like feeling that way.

@Pickles group

I had to sit downstairs where my parents could hear my class and such things as "then she showed up to the orgy", "he tried to OD on opium", "witches in hell", "he watched his own execution", "yeah! We're gonna see someone's head get cut off!", "Look this head", "fwump fwump fwump that's his head rolling away", and "this is his drug trip"
And lemme tell you that was uncomfy and they didn't seem nearly concerned enough

@Kie group

I just hate birthdays. They feel so meaningless. People act like the day is about you but then try to control what happens during it. I'd just like one birthday where I get like 100 bucks or so and am then left alone. No cake, no singing, no mortifyingly long phone calls, nothing.

@HighPockets group

I had to sit downstairs where my parents could hear my class and such things as "then she showed up to the orgy", "he tried to OD on opium", "witches in hell", "he watched his own execution", "yeah! We're gonna see someone's head get cut off!", "Look this head", "fwump fwump fwump that's his head rolling away", and "this is his drug trip"
And lemme tell you that was uncomfy and they didn't seem nearly concerned enough

What topic were you discussing? The French Revolution?

@Pickles group

I love birthdays and I love when people shower me with attention and gifts, but whenever people give me gifts I always feel guilty after about them spending money on me. Idk why, it's weird and I don't like feeling that way.

Me too. But I also spend money on gifts for people on their birthdays. But I'm broke so usually it's like "I got you your favorite candy from the dollar store and I used your birthday as an excuse to go and get myself chocolate"

Deleted user

Just gonna say…
Society is shit. Become a snail.

@Pickles group

A French composer who fell in love with a Shakespearean actress and stalked her until she agreed to marry her. And then ig thought she betrayed him and tried to kill himself by overdosing on opium, but he didn't take enough so he went on a drug trip about his own execution and journey to hell

@HighPockets group

Me too. But I also spend money on gifts for people on their birthdays. But I'm broke so usually it's like "I got you your favorite candy from the dollar store and I used your birthday as an excuse to go and get myself chocolate"

I think I just don't want to feel like a burden, and my brain takes "people giving you nice things" into "you're forcing them buy you expensive usually not very expensive though things and wasting their hard-earned money".

@HighPockets group

A French composer who fell in love with a Shakespearean actress and stalked her until she agreed to marry her. And then ig thought she betrayed him and tried to kill himself by overdosing on opium, but he didn't take enough so he went on a drug trip about his own execution and journey to hell

Sounds like an average Tuesday

@Pickles group

I think I just don't want to feel like a burden, and my brain takes "people giving you nice things" into "you're forcing them buy you expensive usually not very expensive though things and wasting their hard-earned money".

Yup

@Pickles group

Sounds like an average Tuesday

My friend and I were texting the whole time and talking about how creepy he was

@Kie group

I love that so much??? Can I have the dude's name so I can officially stan him?

@Pickles group

Louis-Hector Berlioz, but let's not stan because falling in love with someone you saw in a play once, stalking her, and composing music about the woes of being a creepy stalker in love with someone you haven't met and know nothing about unrequited love is really gross and not stan material

@Kie group

Louis-Hector Berlioz, but let's not stan because falling in love with someone you saw in a play once, stalking her, and composing music about the woes of being a creepy stalker in love with someone you haven't met and know nothing about unrequited love is really gross and not stan material

IK I was kidding, although did nobody ever think to sit and have a chat with this guy?

@Kie group

He was from the 1800s so probably not

Bruh just looking him up everything you see at the surface is positive. Hate how history treated men like they weren't creepy at all.

@Pickles group

Bruh just looking him up everything you see at the surface is positive. Hate how history treated men like they weren't creepy at all.

Yeah. Our director went more in depth but even then he didn't seem to think there was anything problematic?? Like the dude literally stalked a stranger until she agreed to marry him, then tried to kill himself and couldn't even take enough to do the job

@HighPockets group

Yeah. Our director went more in depth but even then he didn't seem to think there was anything problematic?? Like the dude literally stalked a stranger until she agreed to marry him, then tried to kill himself and couldn't even take enough to do the job

I mean, in Victorian times that would've been considered a hot and sexy romance.
Or in 2000s YA

@Kie group

I just recorded something so perfect??? I was playing a song on guitar then screwed up and you just hear the audio cut off at the end as I go "Aw fric-"