forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

hi i’d like to say the whole generalization about cis people is total garbage

I think you meant to say

transphobic, homophobic, straight cis people who post TikTok dances to try and get on FYP.

I’m cis, a lot of people I know are cis, and quite frankly, I’m pulling out my annoyed Emi side.

anyway that’s enough cissery from me

@Pickles group

actually my parents refused to call me Lizzie when I said I liked it better than my first, also female and terrible, name. so not really, no

Deleted user

oh ok

only three people in my whole life call me Emily

does that count?

@Anemone eco

I have a lot of people who call me by my first name and some who call me by a nickname stemmed from my first name. I generally hate it.

Deleted user

My whole brand, my whole being, is Emi

excluding my best friend who refuses to call me Emi, but she gets a pass since she knew me a bit before I coined my nickname. It’s just weird to hear anyone else call me Emily.

Deleted user

(I'm sorry guys, I found it and I thought it was funny because y'know most cisgender people go by their given names)

i don’t think you realize that there are more cis people on this site than you think. and… people… who go by their given names…

@The-Magician group

I find it weird to hear the name Emily being said out loud. Hell it even sounds weird in my head! Yet for some reason it’s one of the names I choose to go by 🤷🏻

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

So… This is random…
But I just realized a big reason why I got so reclusive and never had friends before age 12ish.
And it makes me sad. Really sad.

@Moxie group

(I'm sorry guys, I found it and I thought it was funny because y'know most cisgender people go by their given names)

(I thought it was funny. Well. I'm cis. So I can appreciate the humor)

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

(I thought it was funny. Well. I'm cis. So I can appreciate the humor)

(thank you because it is, in fact, a joke. Not something to be taken seriously-)

@Pickles group

(As a cis person, I wasn't offended. Most people do call me by my first name. It's just that my first name is boring and I don't feel especially comfortable having everyone know my real name)

Deleted user

I’m not offended, just relatively, generally, annoyed. I’ve seen it really just everywhere and it’s just :L

idk a lot of things have been annoying me as of recently, so

@Anemone eco

Anyone ever have the immense desire to shave off all of their hair because it's a total pain in the ass and not very worth the struggle, 'cause that's how I'm feeling right now.

@Fraust

I hate my siblings
My brother was sitting in "my sister's spot" and had been for several hours
Then my sister comes along and demands he moves
He says no, as he has been here a long time and there are plenty of other places to sit
My sister proceeds to sit on my brother
My brother pushes her off and onto the ground
Now everyone is upset and we have to have a whole fucking family conversation and my sister still refuses to apologize for being irrational (my brother did apologize for pushing her)
Keep in mind, my brother is 18 and my sister is 20
I can't stand for this fucking bullshit anymore
I'm far more mature than these pathetic excuses for legal adults
I really need to go to sleep