forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

Also she is Banned™ from being in the bathroom with me when I shower because she goes between the curtains and tries to slap the droplets, then gets mad when her paws get wet.
And she's Banned™ from being in there when I bathe, because she perches on the tub and slaps the water, then gets angry when she gets wet.

@Pickles group

I love when my cat jumps out of my arms and into something and her head makes a thunk noise. And then glares at me like I'm the one who did it

@Pickles group

Also she is Banned™ from being in the bathroom with me when I shower because she goes between the curtains and tries to slap the droplets, then gets mad when her paws get wet.
And she's Banned™ from being in there when I bathe, because she perches on the tub and slaps the water, then gets angry when she gets wet.

…I'm really glad that my bathroom door clicks shut so she can't get in

Deleted user

Yo I'm so sorry…

sorry if that dampened your guy's day……((depression is hitting me hard…and i feel pretty worthless, because…im not…good enough to my family…))

Have your family told you that? Because no matter what, that statement is fucking wrong

my mom does sometimes…and so does my dad… i hear them talk to their friends about me…and i hate it..

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i've actually heard a lot of dumb stories of cats trying to dramatically save their humans from water while they shower
they're quite hilarious
I personally have never experienced that cause i don't let the cat in the bathroom while i shower, seriously, why the heck is your cat in the bathroom with you in the first place, do none of you people have doors

Deleted user

I love when my cat jumps out of my arms and into something and her head makes a thunk noise. And then glares at me like I'm the one who did it

wol

@RedTheLoveless

wol

*sol

@HighPockets group

…I'm really glad that my bathroom door clicks shut so she can't get in

She figured out how to open doors. From the inside.
That's the third reason she's Banned™. The fourth is that she knocks my hair ties into the sink while I brush my teeth, and that makes them all gross.

Deleted user

i've actually heard a lot of dumb stories of cats trying to dramatically save their humans from water while they shower
they're quite hilarious
I personally have never experienced that cause i don't let the cat in the bathroom while i shower, seriously, why the heck is your cat in the bathroom with you in the first place, do none of you people have doors

I live alone? (or–depending on the time of year–with someone that im in a committed relationship with)
Why would I shut the door?

@RedTheLoveless

they're quite hilarious

oh I have doors,

It's either I let her in or she starts wailing as loudly as she possibly can
she has separation anxiety

Deleted user

As I type this message, there is crunching coming from somewhere in my house that is nowhere near his food bowl.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

they're quite hilarious

I live alone? (or–depending on the time of year–with someone that im in a committed relationship with)

If the door is open, the outside cold can come into the steamy warm wonderful bathroom
and it just makes getting out of the shower less pleasant

@Pickles group

When my cat was teething, she started taking our hair ties to teeth on, and we just kind of let her because pain y'know? Except now she fucking steals them off my wrist (especially in the middle of the night if I leave my door open) and off my floor (she also figured out how to get them off the holder) and brings them all the way downstairs

She also tries to get out by reaching for the door knob, but she's not quite long enough yet

Deleted user

As I type this message, there is crunching coming from somewhere in my house that is nowhere near his food bowl.

Demon cat?

Nah– the Brat Prince is eating something he shouldn't and that's why he's hiding

@Pickles group

they're quite hilarious

Because murderers and stalkers are icky

Deleted user

If the door is open, the outside cold can come into the steamy warm wonderful bathroom
and it just makes getting out of the shower less pleasant

I actually enjoy the temperature shock. Makes my skin all tingly

Deleted user

they're quite hilarious

……There are no windows in or near my bathroom…. 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

@HighPockets group

When my cat was teething, she started taking our hair ties to teeth on, and we just kind of let her because pain y'know? Except now she fucking steals them off my wrist (especially in the middle of the night if I leave my door open) and off my floor (she also figured out how to get them off the holder) and brings them all the way downstairs

She also tries to get out by reaching for the door knob, but she's not quite long enough yet

My dog has these ratty snowball toys (they were the first toys she ever really had, since she was neglected before we got her) and my cat loves them. Every other night I hear her throwing them down the steps, chatter, and run after them, then trot out to my closed door, where I'm trying to sleep and chatter at me about it. Rinse and repeat for a few minutes, and then she goes and sleeps.
The snowball is also pretty big compared to her, so she looks ridiculous carrying it lol

@Pickles group

they're quite hilarious

All I'm gonna say is that Dennis Radar didn't watch women hang out with their friends until they were asleep so he could murder them through a window

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

they're quite hilarious

that's even more reason to shut the door-

@Pickles group

My dog has these ratty snowball toys (they were the first toys she ever really had, since she was neglected before we got her) and my cat loves them. Every other night I hear her throwing them down the steps, chatter, and run after them, then trot out to my closed door, where I'm trying to sleep and chatter at me about it. Rinse and repeat for a few minutes, and then she goes and sleeps.
The snowball is also pretty big compared to her, so she looks ridiculous carrying it lol

My cat's mouth isn't too big so when she gets new mice (which she gets into the fridge and plays with while they're still in the packaging) she has a hard time carrying them. Sometimes she just bats them to where she wants it and chews on it until it's malleable enough for her to hold

Deleted user

they're quite hilarious

All I'm gonna say is that Dennis Radar didn't watch women hang out with their friends until they were asleep so he could murder them through a window

??????????? Pickles—wol—I live on the second floor. No one could even climb up to my balcony unless the had a grappling hook. Trust my dad tried
Interestingly enough there are no windows in my bedroom area either.
My apartment is one long rectangle with my bedroom in the middle on the right wall. Kinda funky but I love it

I think I'll be fine if I shower with my door open