forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

My cat tried to jump into the ceiling once.

Shelby is an icon

Thank you, she headbutted my computer earlier today.

I C O N I C

@RedTheLoveless

See the thing is, cats bathe themselves lmao
Or you can just aggressively pet/brush her until the dust comes off

Ah yes, because I absolutely want my cat to consume all of the dust that has accumulated on her

Not to mention that my bedcovers are white, because white cats shed white fur
and her paws are nearly completely black

hhhhh I just got done with laundry…

@Pickles group

Ah yes, because I absolutely want my cat to consume all of the dust that has accumulated on her

Aggressive pet

@RedTheLoveless

Aggressive pet

Indeed

Deleted user

–Quick rant–
so…my family has been all sorts of crazy since this whole COVID-19 stuff…and my dad can't work…my mom and me are trying to maintain sanitiy and not throw my two younger brothers out a damn window….and i think….my dad…and my mom…..might divorce…..he purposely has my mom get mad …and she tries to control her anger…and has done REALLY well….but….he pushes her and me….and …….today….i was helping make dinner…and my dad was complaining about my 8 yr old brother…and my mom…told him to calm down, because he was yelling at him…and so…since then…he's been keeping quiet…and earlier started to fight vocally with my mom… last time that happened…my mom lost her cool…and hit my dad…and well he called his mom (who babies all her kids whom are in their 30's) and she called the cops…and my mom was in jail for just losing her temper……i lost mine too…and i really don't want to stay in a poilice office again……and….i don't want to be away from my mom…or my dad….but honestly….im so shook rn…im losing track….and ….holding back tears……and im just about ready to up and leave….just for a few hours…….but my mom needs me……
–Rant done–

Deleted user

@RedTheHopeless

I feel that dumbass cat shit. Get this:

The Brat Prince decided it would be smart to jump in the shower with me

Usually the coño just sits between the plastic shower curtain and the cloth one and watches me while making scared 'mmerppff' noises because he's apparently terrified im gonna drown or something

anyway

the other day was apparently too much for him to handle and he jumped into the water stream in and effort to get in my arms which resulted in both of us slipping and falling and him FREAKING out that he got all wet.

cut to after I finish cussing–Im having to towel dry a terrified and shaking Brat Prince because he refused to do anything but stand there and shiver while I finished my shower.

Cats=Dumbasses

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

@RedTheHopeless

Usually the coño just sits between the plastic shower curtain and the cloth one and watches me while making scared 'mmerppff' noises because he's apparently terrified im gonna drown or something

anyway

the other day was apparently too much for him to handle and he jumped into the water stream in and effort to get in my arms which resulted in both of us slipping and falling and him FREAKING out that he got all wet.

cut to after I finish cussing–Im having to towel dry a terrified and shaking Brat Prince because he refused to do anything but stand there and shiver while I finished my shower.

Cats=Dumbasses

That is incredible

Deleted user

Yo I'm so sorry…

sorry if that dampened your guy's day……((depression is hitting me hard…and i feel pretty worthless, because…im not…good enough to my family…))

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Yo I'm so sorry…

sorry if that dampened your guy's day……((depression is hitting me hard…and i feel pretty worthless, because…im not…good enough to my family…))

Yo no need for that. You gotta vent some time.

Deleted user

I would literally kill for my baby–but holy shit is he not the brightest.

(it's because he's a godsdammned nip addict)

@The-Magician group

Yo I'm so sorry…

Have your family told you that? Because no matter what, that statement is fucking wrong

@Fraust

I think cats like to think that they're smarter than dogs, so they don't listen to people, but they're actually just as big of dumbasses

@saor_illust school

I think cats like to think that they're smarter than dogs, so they don't listen to people, but they're actually just as big of dumbasses

Lol same tho

@RedTheLoveless

I would literally kill for my baby–but holy shit is he not the brightest.

(it's because he's a godsdammned nip addict)

Oh my what a mood

the Brat Prince is truly an icon among cats both your Brat Prince and my Babygirl

@RedTheLoveless

Lol same tho

Dogs: the lovable dumbasses
Cats: the bastard dumbasses

@HighPockets group

@RedTheHopeless

anyway

Cats=Dumbasses

One time my sister was taking a bath, and the absolute idiot that is my cat decided to walk across the ledge of the tub, and fell in.