forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Ah, mood.
I'm telling myself 'just get through an hour of class' then I'm going back to sleep.

Deleted user

You still have classes? Oof okay then, that sucks

online classes
I'm so fucking tired but I've only got one conference today

@Pickles group

We've switched to online here. Most people are using zoom or google meets to actually have class, but my teachers are just assigning us stuff to do and recording a video of them doing notes. Pretty sure Ash is using zoom

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

We've switched to online here. Most people are using zoom or google meets to actually have class, but my teachers are just assigning us stuff to do and recording a video of them doing notes. Pretty sure Ash is using zoom

Indeed I am and it's chaotic

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I have two really thinky classes and then one class I have to pretend I do stuff and my other class just has a worksheet to complete.

I just turn off my camera for the boring classes and chill on notebook or draw
Then scramble to ask one of my friends what I missed

Deleted user

i’m still on holidays so…
and i fucking hate it.

@The-Magician group

Well…we don’t have classes anymore. Nor do we have our final exams. We basically graduated college the day that it closed, the only work we need to do is anything we didn’t get done while we were at college. Send that to the lecturer over a Dropbox and then get on with our lives

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I still have to do my one college exam, but my teacher said it's open note. there is no point in an open note exam, but I guess it'll help my grade which I need. I've been doing so well this semester, but she lost one of my worksheets and put it in as a 0, so I'm down to a B+…

Deleted user

Well…we don’t have classes anymore. Nor do we have our final exams. We basically graduated college the day that it closed, the only work we need to do is anything we didn’t get done while we were at college. Send that to the lecturer over a Dropbox and then get on with our lives

I fucking wish that was the case
I'm drowning in work and don't care enough to actually do anything but Science.
Honestly, I've just been listening to tma

@Pickles group

Our school is doing pass/fail and I'm scared that I'm going to fail just because I forgot to turn stuff in. At least we don't have to do exams? Hopefully

@Fraust

We aren't doing final exams and most of our online schooling is independent
I go to a private school with higher level classes or something so that could be why ig

Deleted user

i feel bad for our yr 12’s
the end of their senior year is being pushed into the beginning of next school year.
and they are also missing out on their ENTIRE senior year.

Deleted user

our exams are canceled, our grades might be concealed, I hope they are, I don't have the energy

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I wish I had harder classes… I'm going to regret saying that because next year's classes are going to kick my ass, but I gotta learn quick or else I'll tune out everything and doodle all class like I do with my electives