forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Hey, uh, fair warning.
Do not talk to me tonight and probably tomorrow unless you know we're friends.
I'm so close to snapping at anyone and everyone and you do not want to see me snapping. It is not pretty for any of the parties involved.
Please and thank you.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

why is it that every time I get distracted and am not constantly forcing these thoughts to the back of my head do they come back
i just want to sleep, not curl up in a ball of terror knowing someone’s out to get me and i’m not going to live much longer

also why is my stomach growling i ate plenty

@Relsey-TheElder

Ella sometimes when you eat food it's less about the quantity you ate and more about the content. You're going to feel hungry if you're not putting the right fuel into your body. Your brain is crazy good at keeping you alive and healthy so if it say's something is up, you should listen to it.

@saor_illust school

why do i feel like all of a sudden people are getting grumpier and grumpier and maybe it has something to do with me? like, logically i know that's highly unlikely, because i don't think i've said a word to reed at all today (no offense reed, i just haven't been on as much while you're on today). in fact, i haven't really gotten a chance to speak to anyone, really at all, at least not on notebook.

to top it all off, my best friend is like,,, in a really bad mood and seems to hate everything and anything and everyone and anyone. including me. and i don't know what i did wrong but it obviously followed her to the next day… and it's scary…

Deleted user

izzy. no one is mad at you directly. don’t forget that

@saor_illust school

you didn’t- i promise

are you sure? i think this has been at the back of my mind for a couple hours- maybe that's why my stomach hurts… cause of all the unconscious stress i have…

Deleted user

you didn’t- i promise

are you sure? i think this has been at the back of my mind for a couple hours- maybe that's why my stomach hurts… cause of all the unconscious stress i have…

i promise. you didn't anger anyone !

@saor_illust school

you didn’t- i promise

okay aha-
i trust you <3

Deleted user

you didn’t- i promise

okay aha-
i trust you <3

<3<3<3

@Relsey-TheElder

you didn’t- i promise

Maybe you did anger someone, maybe you didn't. I don't know that, but there is no way of truly knowing the answer to that question. Every single time we open out mouths or click the post button we allow other people to hear or see our thoughts. Some people aren't going to like them, some people are going to be mad. You can't control that, all you can control is you. If you have not said something to intentionally anger someone, or said something extremely ignorant and hurtful, then it is not your fault if someone is upset at you. It is not your fault.

@saor_illust school

you didn’t- i promise

Maybe you did anger someone, maybe you didn't. I don't know that, but there is no way of truly knowing the answer to that question. Every single time we open out mouths or click the post button we allow other people to hear or see our thoughts. Some people aren't going to like them, some people are going to be mad. You can't control that, all you can control is you. If you have not said something to intentionally anger someone, or said something extremely ignorant and hurtful, then it is not your fault if someone is upset at you. It is not your fault.

okay…
i just,,,
gotta let that process for a bit…

this concept of not thinking it's my fault seems very new and foreign to me for some reason-

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

My friends to their SOs: I painted this, it's symbolic of the one time we did that thing that was meaningful to us
me to mine: …ya like bread? -screams internally-

I've never dated anybody, yet I can relate.

@Pickles group

Could you come kill me instead? Please
Preferably stabbed, Mir can tell you how

No one needs Miriam to tell them how to stab someone.

@Pickles group

why do i feel like all of a sudden people are getting grumpier and grumpier and maybe it has something to do with me? like, logically i know that's highly unlikely, because i don't think i've said a word to reed at all today (no offense reed, i just haven't been on as much while you're on today). in fact, i haven't really gotten a chance to speak to anyone, really at all, at least not on notebook.

to top it all off, my best friend is like,,, in a really bad mood and seems to hate everything and anything and everyone and anyone. including me. and i don't know what i did wrong but it obviously followed her to the next day… and it's scary…

You didn't have anything to do with it, I promise

@The-Magician group

Well, I’ve just woken up, it be 1:52pm, and the first thing that happens is my siblings come and put parcels on my bed. My head is too fuzzy for this I swear