forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Fraust

feelin pretty bad rn ngl

Wanna talk about it?

well, I sit on the floor of my shower so I can shave my legs because I'm not very flexible, and I just kinda looked down at myself and I just looked so fat?? Like, logically, it was probably just my looseish skin folding over itself to look like fat rolls, but now I just feel gross and sad and trying not to cry?? Also I kinda got lost in my thoughts (always bad) and started thinking about all the times my brother kept saying that I can't do certain things because I can't even get my schoolwork done. The thing is, I'm getting my work done now, my parents helped me get a good schedule, but it just hurts so much for some reason. Like, I'm trying so fucking hard and he doesn't even care and now I'm crying and I kinda want to try and make myself throw up but I'm scared

Hey it's okay, Maddie. Those thoughts aren't true. Please don't puke it up. And it doesn't matter what other people think if you are actually trying. But those thoughts in your head are lying. Try not to let them control you.

I didn't end up doing it so it's fine… my mom was just outside the door anyways (I shower in her bathroom) so she probably would've heard me. I'm probably just gonna go to bed and try to forget everything tbh

Deleted user

I swear, after quarantine is done, I'm gonna go to so many places that I've never been.
Your favorite disappointment getting wild after lockdown

Deleted user

This is my first time seeing Tired Reed

i iciuul d probably spell rig but that rakes effort and me looking et the i keyboarhp

Deleted user

huuasly if i co eon jere ay light its at three a went i been aslrrp
bat i hanebt been aseop so it chilling

@Fraust

my brain really wants cuddles for some reason but I don't like being touched so I just cuddle with the large stuffed husky my boyfriend gave me and I sleep with it every night

my boyfriend named him Scuffers

Deleted user

cudel good i want hug bb7t don waaaaaaaana bother anyiiiiiiiiiine

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I didn't end up doing it so it's fine… my mom was just outside the door anyways (I shower in her bathroom) so she probably would've heard me. I'm probably just gonna go to bed and try to forget everything tbh

Do what you have to do.

Deleted user

I wan steakkkkk mirmir
my penpalieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

@Pickles group

How do you describe a room that's a bit chilly but not cold, and been closed off for a while??? What's the word for that???

Drafty?

@HighPockets group

How do you describe a room that's a bit chilly but not cold, and been closed off for a while??? What's the word for that???

Drafty?

YES THAT'S THE ONE
THANK YOU

Deleted user

fuckin aesthetic c

Deleted user

go go listen to tma and regret horror podcast at nightttttttt

Deleted user

go go listen to tma and regret horror podcast at nightttttttt

What podcast? I gotta know

the magnus archivrs
uhb3u3e
wo5rry slamwed head iont boar

@HighPockets group

Musty, or Chilled?

THANK YOU!

Deleted user

why am i so overweight… fuck…

oure not
you good
I don't know what yuiu looooooooak lihe but you' re pret t

Deleted user

why am i so overweight… fuck…

oure not
you good
I don't know what yuiu looooooooak lihe but you' re pret t