forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

i have 4 dm notifications
i’m slightly scared

Can't relate
I hardly ever have any

Rude D:

It's true. I get more now than I used to, though

Same, I've gotten more in the past week or two than ever before.

I don't get random people pming me. Well, I got one once when I put in my bio that my interests were not fighting people about ducks and that if anyone pmed me about it I would ignore them forever. And once when I put that Christmas was just Thanksgiving with presents and therefore better. But I have friends now. Kind of.

I get a handful of random ones. It's pretty neat, makes me feel appreciated.

@Moxie group

feelin pretty bad rn ngl

Wanna talk about it?

well, I sit on the floor of my shower so I can shave my legs because I'm not very flexible, and I just kinda looked down at myself and I just looked so fat?? Like, logically, it was probably just my looseish skin folding over itself to look like fat rolls, but now I just feel gross and sad and trying not to cry?? Also I kinda got lost in my thoughts (always bad) and started thinking about all the times my brother kept saying that I can't do certain things because I can't even get my schoolwork done. The thing is, I'm getting my work done now, my parents helped me get a good schedule, but it just hurts so much for some reason. Like, I'm trying so fucking hard and he doesn't even care and now I'm crying and I kinda want to try and make myself throw up but I'm scared

Maddie everyone gets rolls when they sit like that. Literally everyone. Even skinny people. The only people that don't are the people who are two minutes away from death. It's normal. Okay? Totally and completely normal. It happens to everyone. It happens to beautiful, gorgeous people like you. That's not what defines worth or beauty.

I'm sorry about your brother. I get it. Working and staying focused is hard. Its really hard. But I'm proud of you for figuring out a way to get a good schedule and I'm proud of you for trying hard.

don't. throwing up is icky and more gross than your body will ever be

@Fraust

feelin pretty bad rn ngl

Wanna talk about it?

well, I sit on the floor of my shower so I can shave my legs because I'm not very flexible, and I just kinda looked down at myself and I just looked so fat?? Like, logically, it was probably just my looseish skin folding over itself to look like fat rolls, but now I just feel gross and sad and trying not to cry?? Also I kinda got lost in my thoughts (always bad) and started thinking about all the times my brother kept saying that I can't do certain things because I can't even get my schoolwork done. The thing is, I'm getting my work done now, my parents helped me get a good schedule, but it just hurts so much for some reason. Like, I'm trying so fucking hard and he doesn't even care and now I'm crying and I kinda want to try and make myself throw up but I'm scared

Maddie everyone gets rolls when they sit like that. Literally everyone. Even skinny people. The only people that don't are the people who are two minutes away from death. It's normal. Okay? Totally and completely normal. It happens to everyone. It happens to beautiful, gorgeous people like you. That's not what defines worth or beauty.

I'm sorry about your brother. I get it. Working and staying focused is hard. Its really hard. But I'm proud of you for figuring out a way to get a good schedule and I'm proud of you for trying hard.

don't. throwing up is icky and more gross than your body will ever be

And I know that. I like to think I'm a pretty smart person. Just seeing myself that way made me feel horrible and I just wanna curl up on the ground and cry

Deleted user

Antidepressants are crap cheeeeeck
Because I hate like… having to pretend I feel okay since you know… I've increased meds, I've decreased them, measures have been taken… I'm supposed to be okay now, right?
notebook is the only place I can go for stuff like this, I have trust issues

Deleted user

Do other people do anything without getting distracted?

now it's hard for me

Deleted user

I hate that I read this in the tik tok voice

As it should be read

Deleted user

Do other people do anything without getting distracted?

Humans are confusing

@Pickles group

As it should be read

I did it automatically and I don't even have tik tok I hate it

Deleted user

As it should be read

hey now, tiktok can be funny

@Pickles group

As it should be read

hey now, tiktok can be funny

oh I meant I hate that I read it that way. But tik tok is largely stupid with a few gold nuggets and you can't change my mind

Deleted user

I awak

They have awakened from s l u m b e r

i stared ayv hat forb thirte sec theh sehr huh/

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

feelin pretty bad rn ngl

Wanna talk about it?

Hey it's okay, Maddie. Those thoughts aren't true. Please don't puke it up. And it doesn't matter what other people think if you are actually trying. But those thoughts in your head are lying. Try not to let them control you.

Deleted user

I awak

We caught a wild Tired Reed in their natural habitat

Deleted user

I awak

We caught a wild Tired Reed in their natural habitat

fguuk yitr

Deleted user